Box Scraper getting a box blade!

/ getting a box blade! #11  
It looks much like the BB I got.
For $100 you can go a little slower to not do so much damage.
Your tractor could probably damage a $1000 BB if you hit the right rock at speed.
Enjoy the BB and your savings. Its not as if these things are space age disposable.
You can do a lot of beefing up and strengthening for what you saved.
I agree with everything denmansoft said.
I would definitely look into beefing it up though. It's inexpensive to do and you can use remnant or scrap steel to do it. For sure it's another tool for you to get a lot of dirt/material moved and trails/paths/roads smoothed out. It may not be the best quality like a Gannon but didn't come with the price tag either.

/ getting a box blade!
beefing it up:
I can do that; I see where the upper arms will benefit from being tied together (like other brands) and eventually a "real" cutting edge, if I wear this one down. I'll watch it for signs of weakness and fire up the buzzbox when necessary

/ getting a box blade!
OK, got the blade home and played.
I can tell its not as heavy as others, and I didn't have a need to rip the driveway up, so on the first pass I didn't do much. Then I hit some soft gravel and the box did its job. Very satisfied with its performance.
Today I went into the pasture and used it to level a dirt mound. Much better results than the rear blade.
I am a contented tractor owner, that is until the next implement is spotted....

/ getting a box blade! #14  
Use your new attachment and all others safely and well :D! Jay :)

/ getting a box blade! #15  
That's a great deal!