Getting Diesel smell out of clothing?????

/ Getting Diesel smell out of clothing????? #11  
Persil Proclean with 2-in-1 odor fighter. Great laundry detergent. Even gets the sweat smell out of synthetic fiber shirts.

/ Getting Diesel smell out of clothing????? #12  
I couldn't get enough of the smell of diesel as a teenager, now not so much.

They can genetically engineer anything it seems. Why not a woman that get's excited at the smell of Diesel or a disected chainsaw spread over the livingroom. Sorry "GREAT ROOM". What's GREAT about it, of you can't fix your chain saw there?

/ Getting Diesel smell out of clothing????? #13  
Simple Green sprayed full strength directly on the clothing, really hose it down with it, let it soak for a while to break the fuel down, then wash it in your normal washing machine. Should be fine. May not want to wash anything else with it in the same load though, depending on how bad it is.

Decades ago when I was in the service, Mrs. Slim used to wash my fatigues separate, and it would take 2 trips through the washing machine to get all the diesel out. This was with the old granular Tide laundry soap. Then she'd have to run a "load" of nothing but laundry soap and water to rinse it all out of the washing machine before she put any "good" clothes in it.

/ Getting Diesel smell out of clothing????? #14  
Lestoil . My kid is a diesel mechanic I know.:cool2::drink:

/ Getting Diesel smell out of clothing????? #15  
I couldn't get enough of the smell of diesel as a teenager, now not so much.

They can genetically engineer anything it seems. Why not a woman that get's excited at the smell of Diesel or a disected chainsaw spread over the livingroom. Sorry "GREAT ROOM". What's GREAT about it, of you can't fix your chain saw there?

When I lived in Minnesota, I knew a guy who took the wings off his airplane, (a radial engine Howard) and towed it to his house in the late fall.
He took the living room picture window out, stuck the nose through the window hole, packed old blankets and insulation around the fuselage , and overhauled the engine during the winter.
I often wondered what Mrs. Witt had to say about that.