Getting mad

/ Getting mad
It had water because the white housing around the starter had a break in the plastic. I did call the dealer today they are waiting they should be there next week a updated ignition switch. He said kioti had a bad batch of ignition switch.

Also the new dealer said not to dill a hole I asked that if I did kioti wouldn't honor it under warranty

/ Getting mad #22  
I have 2 of them in stock, I could ship you one out tomorrow if need be.
The only thing is you would not be able to get it covered under warranty.
Please email me if I can be any help to you as I dont get to this site as much as I would like to!

/ Getting mad
I have 2 of them in stock, I could ship you one out tomorrow if need be.
The only thing is you would not be able to get it covered under warranty.
Please email me if I can be any help to you as I dont get to this site as much as I would like to!

I sent a email.

/ Getting mad #24  
I don't know how similar your SE is to my 45S but to R&R the switch was an easy job on my tractor. I removed the panel below the switch, unplugged the connector and unscrewed the bezel. Of course, nothing is easy when your fingers are freezing. Regarding small parts. you might consider ordering through MIE, Wallace, Lavoie, or any of the excellent dealers that participate on this list.

Last edited:
   / Getting mad #25  
The selling dealer we had issues with when we got the tractor it had big gashes in the back tires it took a month and a lawyer to get kioti to send new tires. After that I had issues with the 3pt hitch wasn't moving I had fix myself. Then when it came to my 50hr services called them first to get filters they where so rude that I bought my filter on the way to Vermont at upper valley tractor.

I remember that now, WOW is all I can say. The dealers that were mentioned and replied are top notch. I hope you get this mess straightened out. CJ

/ Getting mad #26  
I needed the exact part. I called my dealer @ 11 am Tuesday and the part just arrived. I'm a little pissed it wasn't here yesterday. :)

/ Getting mad #27  
So you bought the tractor form a NJ dealer and had it shipped to ME to save a few $$. I hoped you paid the ME "use" [read sales] tax. Maybe that explains your registration problem with the local constabulary..if you register ..you have to pay the sales tax. Now you are upset that a ME or NH dealer is not responding to your
ignition switch problem fast enough. Why didn't you call your original dealer in NJ and have the part shipped UPS?? I think we know why. Those brown trucks go to Lisbon Falls..I know I hunt there. If I buy a saw at Lowe's should I be upset when Home Depot does not seem in a hurry to service it. I recall the sign I saw at an equipment dealer the other day.."Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part". Tractors are machine and machines break. Maybe a little forethought on your part could have foreseen such a maintenance quandary. I have read all of your threads and I am sorry to
conclude that maybe a lot of your problems are self-inflicted. Kioti might share some of the responsibility but you seem to be the unluckiest guy in New England.

/ Getting mad #28  
   / Getting mad
So you bought the tractor form a NJ dealer and had it shipped to ME to save a few $$. I hoped you paid the ME "use" [read sales] tax. Maybe that explains your registration problem with the local constabulary..if you register ..you have to pay the sales tax. Now you are upset that a ME or NH dealer is not responding to your
ignition switch problem fast enough. Why didn't you call your original dealer in NJ and have the part shipped UPS?? I think we know why. Those brown trucks go to Lisbon Falls..I know I hunt there. If I buy a saw at Lowe's should I be upset when Home Depot does not seem in a hurry to service it. I recall the sign I saw at an equipment dealer the other day.."Failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on our part". Tractors are machine and machines break. Maybe a little forethought on your part could have foreseen such a maintenance quandary. I have read all of your threads and I am sorry to
conclude that maybe a lot of your problems are self-inflicted. Kioti might share some of the responsibility but you seem to be the unluckiest guy in New England.

The first dealer I called was where we bought it with know response. They vanished when the first issue the day we got it I wasn't home they dropped it off and the two back tires had big gashes they said wasn't there fault but there the ones how delivered it so a month of fighting them we had to hire a lawyer to get them to mail new tires. We payed the tax when we bought the tractor the town want the tractor register because it was going down the road everyday. I'm not mad at the Maine dealer I'm mad that kioti the corp itself is taking its time mailing the part to the dealer. I have own tractors all my life I grew up on a farm so I know they break but less the a year of owning a new kioti it's had more problems. My old tractor I shouldn't have traded should have kept it as a back up. The problem is today's world makes crap parts the break easy. Kioti has a bad batch of ignition switches that is my fault. The3pt hitch levers pin break the second day of owning my fault the first day of getting on the tractor moving it two feet in driveway daughter yells to me so I could see gashes in my tire again my fault. Dealing with rude people that work for kioti my fault. O yeah the diesel issue when the gas station tank leak water in to it my fault. I think more kioti then me.

I did talk to another dealer that has the switches in there shop and could ship out but I talked about with my wife and both feel the dealer that is waiting for kioti to send the key we will stick with they have be great helping me over the phone. Wasn't mad at dealer mad at kioti for taking there time. You know the company that prides themselves on there warranty.

/ Getting mad
I needed the exact part. I called my dealer @ 11 am Tuesday and the part just arrived. I'm a little pissed it wasn't here yesterday. :)

The dealer is waiting for a box of ignition switches from kioti a updated version that fixes the issue . Kioti taking there time . The dealer is replacing all there ignition switches too.