Getting mad

/ Getting mad #51  
cdaigle, I wasn`t being sarcastic! landedakioti seams to do alot of good for his neighbors and I was just wondering how he does it thats all!!!

/ Getting mad #52  
16 cords by a 10 year old? I suppose that was with a 10 lb maul and wedges. Now I am getting a little suspicious (actually I have been suspicious for some time now), I suppose she did the 16 cords before breakfast one day, or was it after lunch?

/ Getting mad
16 cords by a 10 year old? I suppose that was with a 10 lb maul and wedges. Now I am getting a little suspicious (actually I have been suspicious for some time now), I suppose she did the 16 cords before breakfast one day, or was it after lunch?

No she did it that with a splitter mom was there watching her . She did that over the summer . She loves to help because it helps out others. She also donate art she made a few years back for Habitat for Humanity when I did a home show for Maine home and designs. She also donate to a friend of her and her family lost everything in a fire. I believe in helping one another out. The way my grandfather taut us. We are all the same one only thing different is money divides us into classes rich mid-class or poor. I grew up a poor farm in the eyes of others. In my eyes we had a roof over are heads organic veggies and milk free heat you worked for and to help people worries off then you. In today world that value is lost.

/ Getting mad
Thank you Whittemore and sons in Maine for helping me got a call this morning that the old style ignition in the mail when the new updated version comes they will replace it. But for now I won't be taking apart this one again to start the tractor. The next time I buy a tractor it will be from them very nice dealer.

/ Getting mad

Hey if your suspicious you are more and welcome to come donate time

/ Getting mad

So Gil case how did you grow up did you grow up on a farm. Farmers are more out to help someone then a CEO. I MItt not be on a farm anymore but the farm is always there in me.

/ Getting mad
Looking at your pics you gave me an idea. My tractor lives outside for the time being. I may wrap the switch body in self-vucanizing electical tape and coat with liquid electrical tape. I have not had any issues since I cleaned the connector, but I am expecting them. Thank you Landedakiota.

Glad to post pictures good idea with the liquid electrical tape. I should have a switch here soon then when the updated ones come in to the dealer they will come out to put the updated one in.

/ Getting mad #58  
Thank you Whittemore and sons in Maine ... The next time I buy a tractor it will be from them very nice dealer.

Hence the advice that your dealer is more important than the color of your machine. That's also the reason I was so miffed when Kioti fired my only nearby dealer.

/ Getting mad #59  
To answer your question, I grew up not too far from where you are, on what today would be today be called a subsistence farm. In the 30's and 40's it was called "dirt poor".

I am not questioning your (or your families) philanthropy nor your benevolence, just your veracity.

You "jump ugly" pretty quick.

/ Getting mad #60  
To answer your question, I grew up not too far from where you are, on what today would be today be called a subsistence farm. In the 30's and 40's it was called "dirt poor".

I am not questioning your (or your families) philanthropy nor your benevolence, just your veracity.

You "jump ugly" pretty quick.