Getting my new tractor tomorrow!!

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!!
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue">IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT U KEEP THE GRIN OFF YOUR FACE </font> so that people think u are working not playing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Well, I can have a grin for a little while. the pic is of me on it about 5 min after delivery and just before the clouds opened up. This is bumming me out that I've had my toy for a day and can't play with it. (NO WISE COMMENTS) because the yard is too soft right now. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Happy to have it just the same. I'll post more pics when I put it to use.

Attachments

• 283761-newtractor.JPG
    283761-newtractor.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 162
Oh, about the backhoe. It is identicle to the 1440 in every way. They hadn't delivered the last one they had yet and mine was parked right next to it when I got to the dealer. So if your dealer says he can't get a backhoe for your 1914, tell him to get one of these.

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #13  
Nice looking set up. Your loader bucket look larger and heavier duty than most buckets for that size of tractor. Do you know what the capacity it is?

Thanks. It's a 54" wide bucket. In the manual, they use the 48 for specs. It's listed as a 9cu/ft so this is a bit larger. The loader will pick up 850lbs with a breakout force of 1620lbs. Should do about everything I'll need to do. I emailed kioti about the capacity. I'll post it when I get it.

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #15  
Thanks Tom. Like I said, It's nice looking, I like the way several things on the Kiotis are designed. Does anyone know who makes the loader for them?

/ Getting my new tractor tomorrow!! #16  
Looking good Tom,,,,, the tractor, not you /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice setup.

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>