Getting older

/ Getting older #31  
.............when you think McDonalds coffee is good!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Getting older #32  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( there are 5 vendors for them in the nearby town )</font>

Ernie, I forgot to mention that you see these carports lots of places, but there are probably only a handful of manufacturers. The ones you see sitting around are, for the most part, "dealers" who only take orders, get a 10% "down payment"; i.e., their commission, and forward the order to companies such as T-N-T. An odd thing to me is that I could not find one that would sell the kit; i.e., the material, and let you install it. They have installers who travel a circuit doing the installations. The crew that did mine actually came all the way from Mt. Airy, NC, while the crew that did my daughter's came from Arkansas. One was a two man crew and the other was a threee man crew, but both crews were in Ford crew cab dually diesel pickups pulling special built trailers that could haul the material for several carports, in addition to their tools, ladders, and a small portable generator. And they install one of these carports in no more than 2 hours.

/ Getting older #33  
Bird
Isnt it amazing what people do to make a living.

Im tired of having my truck out in the harsh weather 24-7
and when you jump in it in the summer time, you bake.
Thanks for the info

/ Getting older #34  
<font color="blue"> "...along came a healthy looking middle adged lady on a clean looking NH,and I thought "now that is a sexy thang" thats when it hit me . I must be getting older! Luckily about that time a blonde in a Z3 came by and I was restored..."</font>

Wow. I just read all 32+ replies, and I'm amazed that no one mentioned that you REALLY know you're getting older when it's the TRACTOR that you think is the sexy thang, not the lady operator...

/ Getting older #35  
<font color="blue">.... it's the TRACTOR that you think is the sexy thang, not the lady operator...</font>

True to an extent. It's the lady operator that makes the tractor sexy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Getting older #36  
Did anybody get a pic of the sexy thang(NH) with the lady on it? Oh I mean did anybody get a pic of the sexy chick on the NH? OK, OK did anybody get a pic of that lady on the tractor? I think!