Getting ready for 20 inches

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
Big winter storm headed this way 20 plus inches.Were ready for it.
tempImageRZ4Q6A.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1392.jpg
    IMG_1392.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 364

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #2  
Have fun👍
We where supposed to get a little less than that last weekend. As usual the weather readers were short by half or more. But I guess they got the views that pays the bills. The "weather" is the remaining reason that I tune in at all but its just more fake news. 🤮

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #3  
We are supposed to get around 1/2" of ice Wednesday night. Mostly freezing rain with sleet to top it off. That usually means power outages.

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #4  
Have fun👍
We where supposed to get a little less than that last weekend. As usual the weather readers were short by half or more. But I guess they got the views that pays the bills. The "weather" is the remaining reason that I tune in at all but its just more fake news. 🤮
Weather Guessers anyway, whats wrong with them!

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #6  
20 inches? Naw man, more like 10-12. I mean, I'm hopeful for 16-20 myself, but it's an outside chance at this point. The second wave of the storm, on thursday, is likely to miss Michigan to our south. If that's wrong and it swings up here, certainly could get a few more inches easily on Thurs. Eagerly watching this one, tomorrow's gonna be fun.

/ Getting ready for 20 inches
20 inches? Naw man, more like 10-12. I mean, I'm hopeful for 16-20 myself, but it's an outside chance at this point. The second wave of the storm, on thursday, is likely to miss Michigan to our south. If that's wrong and it swings up here, certainly could get a few more inches easily on Thurs. Eagerly watching this one, tomorrow's gonna be fun.
A wait and see game.

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #8  
I'm not looking forward to driving home from work tomorrow. Hopefully get a work-from-home suggestion for weds/thurs...

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #10  
Just don't send your left overs storm our way.