getting rid of old/bad gas

/ getting rid of old/bad gas #11  
Gosh; I managed to clear out a whole restaurant when I accidently release some bad gas.

Egon

/ getting rid of old/bad gas #12  
More or lese what I do as well. Mix the bad gas with some new pump gas. I mix mine with premium. No more than half and half, preferably less. In the future, make sure you treat your boat gas with Stabil. That way the gas will be preserved for a much long period of time. My last fill up for the season on the Sea Ray gets a full treatment of Stabil. Still good when I fire her up next season.

/ getting rid of old/bad gas #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( clear out a whole restaurant )</font>

Egon,
That makes me think of what a guy I knew done one time to clear a restaurant out.....
He an a car load of his buddies were running around one summer night,they had a varmint call,tape player/loud speaker..rabbit in distress tape,they drove up behind a restaurant and held the speaker up to to the back screen door of the restarant and turned the rabbit in distress call on and everyone ran out of the kitchen and the restaraunt.

/ getting rid of old/bad gas #14  
Just aint't the same as garlic and pickled eggs!! mayhaps add a touch thirst quencher.

Egon

/ getting rid of old/bad gas #15  
Navy bean soup and clam chowder is the real crowd pleaser. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif