Giving Credit where Credit is due

/ Giving Credit where Credit is due #1  

grandpawj

Tractor
Farmtrac 535 W/ 5245 front end loader(turf tires), MFG 2006
Ya know many time it is easy for folks to complain in short order about issues that are adverse to them. I am guilty of it myself. However, many times when things go just right and we are happy with the results, we neglect to send praise.
I am taking this opportunity to tell all that I had a great experience ordering a part for my 2006 Farmtrack 535. My ignition switch went south on me. It broke and I thought, "Oh no, where in the heck am I gonna get another one?" I went to the website, ITP AGRI SOLUTIONS, got the phone number and called. They were quick to acknowledge the part I needed and had it in stock. The person on the phone took my order and told me it would be here in three days. It arrived at my home as promised. It was exactly the correct one. I had it replaced in only a few minutes and it works like it should. I highly recommend this supplier. Way to go ITP AGRI SOLUTIONS!!:thumbsup:

/ Giving Credit where Credit is due #2  
I don't have a Farm Trac or a Mahindra but I went to the site to look around. Seems like they're well supplied. Two of my neighbors have a Farm Trac one of them gardens with his and has a rotary cutter and a finish mower. Not sure what the other neighbor does with his since he finished his landscaping around his new house about 3 years ago. I see it in a shed and it looks brand new and that looks odd for a tractor around here. :) Thanks for sharing and I'll pass on the word in case they don't know about ITP.

/ Giving Credit where Credit is due #3  
Good to know, just ordered a replacement ignition switch for my 300DTC from them. I hope it goes well!

I had ordered a switch from PartsForMontanaTractors.com end of Feb. I have received nothing in 16 days, I sent them 4 emails and called them 3 times so far, phone just rings... called credit card company to file a dispute. Stay away from them, they suck.

Ya know many time it is easy for folks to complain in short order about issues that are adverse to them. I am guilty of it myself. However, many times when things go just right and we are happy with the results, we neglect to send praise.
I am taking this opportunity to tell all that I had a great experience ordering a part for my 2006 Farmtrack 535. My ignition switch went south on me. It broke and I thought, "Oh no, where in the heck am I gonna get another one?" I went to the website, ITP AGRI SOLUTIONS, got the phone number and called. They were quick to acknowledge the part I needed and had it in stock. The person on the phone took my order and told me it would be here in three days. It arrived at my home as promised. It was exactly the correct one. I had it replaced in only a few minutes and it works like it should. I highly recommend this supplier. Way to go ITP AGRI SOLUTIONS!!:thumbsup:

/ Giving Credit where Credit is due #4  
This is the issue in Medicine as well.

I tell patients all the time to 'stay off the internet' when they have an issue. I tell them, that typically, the people who take the time to gripe, groan, and wail are the few who didn't do well with whatever the issue is about which they are posting. I tell them, "The people who did well or didn't think the procedure was the worst thing ever, are out living their lives and they don't have time to sit and write a thesis on what happened."

They seem to understand this... and I find it is true myself as well. When things work well, I tend to just be thankful, but quietly move on. When things go bad, my indignant streak tends to rise, and at times, it can push its way to the fore.

Kudos on letting us know.

On the same note, I ordered a lift gate latch from 1A Auto Parts
and received it within 2 days. The local Toyota dealer wanted $147 for a replacement plastic latch (which is why it broke). 1A Auto sent me an aftermarket metal latch for $26.

I've ordered parts from them before and they have not let me down. Also, they have GREAT YouTube 'How To' videos on a huge number of common issues on cars and trucks. This is how I found them. Trouble with mirror control switch on the same vehicle.

1A Auto : Aftermarket Auto Parts, Car Body Parts, Replacement & New Automobile and Truck Parts | Buy Discount Car & Auto Parts Online

/ Giving Credit where Credit is due #5  
They have ordered parts right from the factory in India for me. Even answered the phone on a Sunday afternoon. Everything is shipped fast. I tried the other place mentioned above when I needed rear end parts. Left messages , did not get called back, when I did get ahold of them did not get a good vibe at all.