Mowing Giving it a proper wash

/ Giving it a proper wash #13  
After Mowing the pastures for the first time today i decided to give the tractor a cleaning and i remembered the decal I ordered some time ago. So I put it on and now he is offical Wile E.View attachment 595706 :cool2:
…………………………………..
:thumbsup:

/ Giving it a proper wash #14  
I have my girlfriend put on a bathing suit and use my power washer on it... :)

(is that enough heat for you OVRSZD?) : )

I'd like a girlfriend to wash my tractor. Just not sure what my wife would think about it.:laughing:

Like the others said; a picture or it didn't happen.

And....I do keep my tractor and all my stuff clean.

/ Giving it a proper wash #16  
Funny crowd here. Keeps me laughing. Still not sure what posting pics of my tractor will prove... :)

/ Giving it a proper wash #17  
Funny crowd here. Keeps me laughing. Still not sure what posting pics of my tractor will prove... :)

How do you keep that G/F, you do not seem to be the brightest bulb in the shed??
LOL
:laughing:

/ Giving it a proper wash #18  
My dad always taught me to smarter than I appear. :thumbsup:

This thread is a very refreshing change from all of the heated brand loyalty-type discussions here. My thanks to the original poster.

/ Giving it a proper wash #19  
Nothing wrong with brand loyalty, as long as it is metered with reason and women in bikinis!

/ Giving it a proper wash #20  
My wife will wash mine in a bathing suit if I get enough wine in her.

Very good friend of mine that I went to school with started dating his now wife in high school. She's a great lady and a grade school teacher. When dating her he said "give her half a bottle of Mad Dog wine and her blouse comes right off.

I've never told her he said that and I never will. :D