Backhoe Giving my hoe a facelift

/ Giving my hoe a facelift #11  
I cannot imagine having a backhoe mounted on the tractor that stops me from using the loader. You know how it goes, the two implements are used together. I know I always put my bucket to the ground and lift the tractor front with it, then set the stabilizers and dig with the hoe. No imagine not having the loader. Just seems wrong to me. If it were my problem, I would make it so I backed up to the backhoe, the three point arms lifted the backhoe, and the backhoe pinned to some flat plate brackets that were bolted to the transaxle, and the three point arms stayed on the tractor.

/ Giving my hoe a facelift
I cannot imagine having a backhoe mounted on the tractor that stops me from using the loader. You know how it goes, the two implements are used together. I know I always put my bucket to the ground and lift the tractor front with it, then set the stabilizers and dig with the hoe. No imagine not having the loader. Just seems wrong to me. If it were my problem, I would make it so I backed up to the backhoe, the three point arms lifted the backhoe, and the backhoe pinned to some flat plate brackets that were bolted to the transaxle, and the three point arms stayed on the tractor.

That is a good point that I did consider as well. Although taking off the backhoe and putting the bucket on would be very easy since it's a QA.

I think at this point, although making it skid steer compatible is an intresting idea, I am going to convert to a 3pt.