Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #191  
Maybe that's what they want, to get the planet cool enough for more glaciers?

Eddie

/ Global Warming? #194  
   / Global Warming? #196  
   / Global Warming? #198  
What did you get from it?

Seemed like an article about the oceans might be warming based on man made global warming and that they need more money to study the effects of the warming water temperatures because of man made global warming. Then some pathetic plea to save the creatures living in the ocean that are or might be dying because of the warmer water temps.

The lopsided, one perspective view that ignored the obvious made it appear both simplistic, political, poorly thought out and manipulative.

What is causing the water to warm? What happened to the creatures in the water there last time it warmed? Has it been hotter in the past? Why is the water warming but the planet stoped 15 years ago?

Eddie

/ Global Warming? #199  
So who are we to believe. Hereis the consensus.

We have Global Warming in 1922
You ask, I provide. November 2nd, 1922. Arctic Ocean Getting Warm; Seals Vanish and Icebergs Melt. | Watts Up With That?

Then NASA says the ice in NOT melting. - Neutral neither cooling OR warming.
Then we have the brilliant scientists of the 70's preaching Global COOLING

http://www.nationalcenter.org/Time-Ice-Age-06-24-1974-Sm.jpg

Then Al Gore says Global warming.

Then thousands of scientists say Al Gore is full of it.

Then the Liberals say Global warming and we need to tax everyone and give the money to the U.N.

And on and on and on we go.

The real answer is there is no real answer, and the "scientists" that is saying ANYTHING, warming or cooling is getting paid by someone to say whatever they want.
So the whole world gets in an uproar because of paid parrots. Bawwwwk , it's Global cooling, BAAAWK it's global warming BAAAWWWKKKK it' doing neither.

What part of the temps on this planet have been going up and going down for MILLIONS of years, don't people understand. And lookie here we are all here tying on the computer. How is that possible?

/ Global Warming? #200  
What gets me is if this is a global issue than why in the **** do our politicians see it as our responsibility to save the world. I remember a few years back they were saying something all developed countries need to reduce their carbon output (ie. US and western Europe) and developing countries such as China and India (10% annual growth I would say they can easily fall in the developed category) can proceed without restriction. To me this seems like an example of finding out feces causes dysentery so you move your livestock but continue to let your neighbor s**t in the stream.

I know people always make the claim we have to be the example to the world. For the most part the only thing other countries like about us is our $$$$. Except for a few countries such as Canada, Australia, and the EU pretty much the rest of the world could care less about global warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.