Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #2,011  
one more time

One more time (for those that (just) think they are more "mentally equipped" than those that question their "facts")

"science is the belief in the ignorance of experts"

Richard Feynman

/ Global Warming? #2,012  
The Earth is just doing what it does naturally to unnatural events and the consequences are all around us.

Ignoring global warming with fantastic yarns and specious comparisons does little more than perpetuate the growing catastrophe that will come. The inability to comprehend the scale of global change, ideologically motivated or not, will have little or no effect on the future. The world will continue to be plundered by the selfish, predatory capitalist bassturds from the American Wall Street Crime Syndicate, Inc., oil will continue to foul the environment and air pollution from industrialized nations will continue to heat up the planet. The ruling elite is not mentally equipped to address this pressing issue. They will drive us all into the abyss.

Fact is,it's cooler now than over 90% of the time span for the last 10,000 years.Present is to the far right on the chart.Where's the alarm bells?

Easterbrook-Natural20global20warming.jpg

Your comment on so-called "pollution" is referencing the pixiedust theory that CO2 causes additional longwave radiation being trapped via a so-called blanket effect.More BS.This chart plots the outgoing radiation from the sat measurements taken from all points on the earth since 1974.As you can see,LW radiation currently is about where it was when the sats started taking measurements.The heat-trapping window is not closing!

OLR20Global20NOAA.gif

Climate change is nothing more than a pollitically motivated HOAX.

/ Global Warming? #2,013  
Fact is,it's cooler now than over 90% of the time span for the last 10,000 years.Present is to the far right on the chart.Where's the alarm bells?

Easterbrook-Natural20global20warming.jpg

Your comment on so-called "pollution" is referencing the pixiedust theory that CO2 causes additional longwave radiation being trapped via a so-called blanket effect.More BS.This chart plots the outgoing radiation from the sat measurements taken from all points on the earth since 1974.As you can see,LW radiation currently is about where it was when the sats started taking measurements.The heat-trapping window is not closing!

OLR20Global20NOAA.gif

Climate change is nothing more than a pollitically motivated HOAX.

Citations for your charts??

The top chart is NOT from Don Easterbrook is it??

http://profmandia.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/don-easterbrooks-academic-dishonesty/

/ Global Warming? #2,014  
Global warming deniers: give us an example of a change as evident as this one is - in the matter of 60 years- you can't- but that's your challenge-!

I'm not a denier of anything, but it far more obvious to me that we are throwing species into direct competition with each other by transporting them all over the world by accident in our global trade and global travel. That is just my initial idea, but since your question is so wide open, I could come up with thousands of things.

/ Global Warming? #2,015  
Citations for your charts??

The top chart is NOT from Don Easterbrook is it??

Don Easterbrook’s Academic Dishonesty « Global Warming: Man or Myth?

At the time I saved that graph I had no idea who produced it.After checking,yes it is.And here is his rebuttal;

http://climaterealists.com/attachments/database/2010/Responsetohidestheincline.pdf

He states that satellite temp data was used for current temp line.Can't say that I blame him.Look at the difference from this NASA chart.

cru-nasa.gif

Another chart on the dramatic rise in land-based readings since the reduction of rural stations over the last several years.

images.jpg

I guess this all boils down to just; Who do you believe?

/ Global Warming? #2,016  
I'm not a denier of anything, but it far more obvious to me that we are throwing species into direct competition with each other by transporting them all over the world by accident in our global trade and global travel. That is just my initial idea, but since your question is so wide open, I could come up with thousands of things.

You make a very good point...there are so many fields of Earth and other sciences (including medicine) etc. that the "experts" know so little about and are constantly changing their minds...yet the misguided AGW advocates are adamant in their beliefs with little or know [sic] room for other explanations.

Personally, I find it quite amusing how a few of the misguided (AGW advocates) souls that post here believe what they do and think they are so much more intelligent than those that are not as gullible about a "science" that is basically in its infancy compared to other sciences that have been studied for much longer periods...and are perpetually evolving as a study.

/ Global Warming? #2,017  
locknut said:
At the time I saved that graph I had no idea who produced it.After checking,yes it is.And here is his rebuttal;

http://climaterealists.com/attachments/database/2010/Responsetohidestheincline.pdf

He states that satellite temp data was used for current temp line.Can't say that I blame him.Look at the difference from this NASA chart.

Another chart on the dramatic rise in land-based readings since the reduction of rural stations over the last several years.

I guess this all boils down to just; Who do you believe?

Where the data/temps is gathered from has been changing, I've been informed by a local meteorological forecaster. Instead of fields and farms, which disappear over time, temps are taken from areas that become more city-like over time.

A factor changing more than is taught, is the climate/landscape around the data gathering devices, which some think is altering the data in a false way...giving hotter readings, than are actually there.

/ Global Warming? #2,018  
You make a very good point...there are so many fields of Earth and other sciences (including medicine) etc. that the "experts" know so little about and are constantly changing their minds...yet the misguided AGW advocates are adamant in their beliefs with little or know [sic] room for other explanations.

Personally, I find it quite amusing how a few of the misguided (AGW advocates) souls that post here believe what they do and think they are so much more intelligent than those that are not as gullible about a "science" that is basically in its infancy compared to other sciences that have been studied for much longer periods...and are perpetually evolving as a study.

And here I thought the old standby of using the size of the Fall Beaver Lodge was a well established Science!:rolleyes:

Maybe we'll have to switch to the size of the neighbours Woodpile?:dance1:

/ Global Warming? #2,019  
DarkBlack - Good thing humans weren't prospering during for the dinosaurs' period. You 'climate' guys would have been running around screaming bloody global cooling, and you would have been trying to interfere with the nature of things trying to save the dinosaurs.

I've noticed a trend towards the prehistoric era of dinosaurs to make some kind of point? I don't get it. A comet or asteroid collision with Earth killed 'em off because the air pollution the impact caused heated up the planet. Duh!

/ Global Warming? #2,020  
I've noticed a trend towards the prehistoric era of dinosaurs to make some kind of point? I don't get it. A comet or asteroid collision with Earth killed 'em off because the air pollution the impact caused heated up the planet. Duh!

I think a little research will show that such an impact would tend to cool the planet...i.e., contribute to an "ice age" scenario...rather than the opposite...duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.