Global Warming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Global Warming? #2,081  
I didn't make the statement you refer to, nor do I live anywhere near Baltimore, soooo.....

But seriously, you should understand ......well anything!:D

I did not say that you made the statement. That was Roy. You came to his defense and thought "little negro" was not a racist comment. We disagreed vigorously and someone shut the thread down. :laughing:

/ Global Warming? #2,082  
Island Tractor;
You are among the most disrespectful people on the forum, and that says a lot. Over time I've seen you call people racists for not agreeing with ***** and his welfare state, call anyone names, especially your pet favorite, "dittohead", which of course you are, if the left says it you repeat it. You claim to be a doctor or some such professional, but totally went to pieces of some perceived racial slur last summer, I understand you may have been banned for a time for losing your cool when someone rightly pointed out you were no Einstein. Maybe you should get back on your meds and seek therapy.

PS; someone please quote me in case he has me on ignore!:D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Global Warming? #2,083  
If there were ever a subject appropriate to look into, regarding climate change...

Is it not the Flood of Noah's day?

That is the truest extreme of climate change...

To think that people viewing things from a perspective similar to myself, are unable to fathom the concept of climate change... that's just odd.

The flood of Noah is a myth. There is zero evidence anywhere in the world of one and mega mega tons of rock strata that prove there neveer was one. Yes, the creationists twist, distort and ignore scientific facts about the lack of flood but that is not science.
Of course when it comes to religion, there is no way to debate a crationist for they operate on "I know what the bible says, don't confuse me with facts".

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #2,085  
The flood of Noah is a myth. There is zero evidence anywhere in the world of one and mega mega tons of rock strata that prove there neveer was one. Yes, the creationists twist, distort and ignore scientific facts about the lack of flood but that is not science.
Of course when it comes to religion, there is no way to debate a crationist for they operate on "I know what the bible says, don't confuse me with facts".

Harry K

While I'm a creationist evolution guy, for those that understand what that is, I don't argue with, and in fact agree whole heartedly with much science, I have a minor in Earth Science. I have a problem with those that put down Biblical accounts simply by referring to "facts". See, the problem comes from the "fact" that the earth was flat, the center of the universe and you could fall off the edge! Let's not forget sea monsters, mermaids and all those other "facts" of life, which we now know were hooey! We are not at some intellectual peak folks, we learn more every day, so many of today's "facts", will be laughed at tomorrow.

/ Global Warming? #2,087  
Would The Institute for Creation Research offer any information worthy of your review?

It might require a little more investment of time than u allotted to your earlier YouTube study.

If the information in the biblical record is accurate, it has a direct connection to the climate change debate, especially regarding the Flood...as the most catastrophic global climate event.

Care to post a cite to ANY scintific, peer reviewed paper ever produced by the ICR? That is how science is done - peer review, lots of study of the paper, lots of challenges, experiments, further research etc. It is not done by one "scientist' giving a lecture.

Harry K

/ Global Warming? #2,088  
Wow- using the religious experience to refute science....where have I seen that before- flat earth society, ...

Storybook time.....wake me when it's over.....................................................................................................................................................

/ Global Warming? #2,089  
Also teh breakthrough of the Miditeranium into the Black sea via the Bosporus. Neither was posited as "the Noahic flood" but rather as an explanation of where the myth came from. both happened centuries prior to the supposed time of Noah.

Harry K

Last edited:
   / Global Warming? #2,090  
Common sense is ranking all the things that could happen to the country and the world, along with probabilities, outcomes, potential solutions, costs of solutions, etc so that we can decide how to deploy our resources. Now, people just pick things based on whether they think it will give them a political advantage or help them differentiate themselves from their opponents, or energize their base, or distract the people from problems that are larger and more imminent.
So use common sense- better than ignoring potential problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.