Glow plug indicator not heating up - why?

/ Glow plug indicator not heating up - why? #11  
I purchased a spare for my last rig at 9 bucks. Never needed it in the 5+ years that I had that tractor and I passed it on to the new owner. Here in Northeast Ohio glow plugs get used quite often during winter months.

/ Glow plug indicator not heating up - why? #12  
I'd think it's a lot easier to use a test light on each glow plug rather than removing glow plugs. Test first with test light to see if juice is getting to each one. Once you get to one that isn't getting juice, remove and test the one upwire from it (assuming yours are in series from descriptions by others).

I did this on my new JD because it doesn't have a test light (2 swats with a wet noodle to JD). I wanted to know how the ignition switch is set up. Found out. In fact, my test light clip is still there. I just tied it around something and left it there in case I want to check it sometime. Think newer glow plugs, like on my JD and 1983 Benz, are in parallel. From description by others, sounds like your Kubota glow plugs are in series like the old Benzes (prior to 1976) were.

Ralph

/ Glow plug indicator not heating up - why? #13  
I'm still looking for the best place to buy glow plugs for a 1980 Model Iseki TL-1900. Can anyone help?

/ Glow plug indicator not heating up - why? #14  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( I'm still looking for the best place to buy glow plugs for a 1980 Model Iseki TL-1900. Can anyone help? )</font>
Probably best to post your own thread in the Iseki forum further down the main index as sometimes those guys don't always check here, and your question is in an otherwise titled thread.
There are some good people in there that know Iseki parts suppliers.
Also, check here: Southern Global Tractor

/ Glow plug indicator not heating up - why? #15  
Did you ever get you glow plug problem fixed? If not, I can check my b6200 circuit to see how it actually works. Let me know.

arkydog

/ Glow plug indicator not heating up - why? #16  
Well I'm not certain that I have a glow plug problem. I know when it's cold (30-40) it's a little difficult to crank. I was just wondering if one plug might be bad. Also my indicator is receiving current but it doesn't "glow" to indicate the plugs are warm.