Glow Plugs

/ Glow Plugs #11  
Thanks Jim,

Yes I am a little embarrassed. I found all that info in the back of the owner's manual. That's a lot more info than a car's owner's manual! So I'll quitely dirft off now...:eek:

/ Glow Plugs
thanks again. Big help. I found the wiring diagram in the manual, but had trouble relating that to the tractor. I looked on line for that part of the parts section diagram, but that particular section had no diagram on the site I looked at.

toni

/ Glow Plugs #13  
ctjstr said:
thanks again. Big help. I found the wiring diagram in the manual, but had trouble relating that to the tractor. I looked on line for that part of the parts section diagram, but that particular section had no diagram on the site I looked at.

toni

I am not crazy about the way NH does its schematics. They put a relay or switch on the diagram with only a number. Then, you have to look at the legend on the bottom of the page to figure out what the relay does. I label my relays and switches with a pencil so I can easily see their function when reading the schematic. Learning how to jump from page-to-page is also fun, but that is labelled better than many others I have seen.

If you have a problem I can help with, just ask or PM me. I'll try to help, but I may be slow. I don't get to log in but once or twice a day lately, and that's only for a short time.