Goal reached !!!!

/ Goal reached !!!!
Thanks guys, made it up with no problems. Tomm I shall begin..

/ Goal reached !!!! #12  
Great! Take some pics when you can.

/ Goal reached !!!!
Guys, I have an update, and it's not good. My sk 140 burnt to the ground last Thursday. It's a total loss. No idea what happened as it was just serviced and blown out. No leaks etc. I was lucky to get out. It's back at supertrac now. 15 yrs at this and I have never lost a machine to fire. It sucks. Dealing with insurance now. The head took only minimal damage to some hoses. If I knew how to post pics I would.

/ Goal reached !!!! #14  
Wow! Sorry to here about your machine. Did the fire start while you were there or was it one of those "smolder and start later" deals?

/ Goal reached !!!! #15  
Sorry to say the least. That is tough. Glad the head survived and more important that you got out and are OK.

/ Goal reached !!!! #16  
Guys, I have an update, and it's not good. My sk 140 burnt to the ground last Thursday. It's a total loss. No idea what happened as it was just serviced and blown out. No leaks etc. I was lucky to get out. It's back at supertrac now. 15 yrs at this and I have never lost a machine to fire. It sucks. Dealing with insurance now. The head took only minimal damage to some hoses. If I knew how to post pics I would.

I am sorry to hear that. I've been there but didn't have a total loss. Hope it is resolved with new machine.

/ Goal reached !!!! #17  
Geez.
It's good to hear you're not hurt. But I'm sorry to read about the fire, that's really not fair. Stick to your case with the insurance company. It's worth the effort. When you want to vent (or rage) we'll be here. Carl

/ Goal reached !!!! #18  
Geez.
It's good to hear you're not hurt. But I'm sorry to read about the fire, that's really not fair. Stick to your case with the insurance company. It's worth the effort. When you want to vent (or rage) we'll be here. Carl

/ Goal reached !!!!
Just a follow up guys, insurance has been settled and will be picking up new sk 140 on Friday. Time to catch up on work. I will be running a cimaf 180 d on the sk. I have yet to find a better combination of perfomance/ versatility.

/ Goal reached !!!! #20  
Just a follow up guys, insurance has been settled and will be picking up new sk 140 on Friday. Time to catch up on work. I will be running a cimaf 180 d on the sk. I have yet to find a better combination of perfomance/ versatility.

I'm glad you are back in business. Did it really take a month and a half to get the insurance to pony up? What did you do for work/income while the mulcher was out of service?