Dealer Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #1  

TroyR57

Gold Member
Tractor
B3200 tlb 290 hrs, Honda Bid Red 2013
After Looking around for a deal back home, in Louisiana, for a new Kubota, I have been working in Kentucky for two weeks now, taking time for a visit to the most talked about dealer in the Nation. Barlow Equipment. I should be there to Kick the tires, and light the glow plug fires, for a look, and spin, of some new, and even a posibility of used. Looking to replace my BX 23 which now has 620 hours. Looking at B2620, 2920, or the used B21 I saw in their TractorHouse add sept 24th edition. Wish Me Luck. I hope to meet up with John Thomas if he is in the area also. So let the fun begin.

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #2  
After Looking around for a deal back home, in Louisiana, for a new Kubota, I have been working in Kentucky for two weeks now, taking time for a visit to the most talked about dealer in the Nation. Barlow Equipment. I should be there to Kick the tires, and light the glow plug fires, for a look, and spin, of some new, and even a posibility of used. Looking to replace my BX 23 which now has 620 hours. Looking at B2620, 2920, or the used B21 I saw in their TractorHouse add sept 24th edition. Wish Me Luck. I hope to meet up with John Thomas if he is in the area also. So let the fun begin.

Keep us posted!

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #3  
Let me know when you are in the area. I work about 2 miles west of their lot and am usually there on Mon, Wed and Fridays. Where I work, not Barlows. I might meet you there and if I buy another tractor while I'm there, like a B2320 I'll be very upset and deeper in Debt. :)

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10
I hope most of yall understood, that its this morning that I am going to Barlows
Oct 2, 2010. Well morning is here, and I can't wait, but you know, on their web site, they dont post the Hours, So I hope, they should be open by 0830 or so.

John, if you need a few hours of tractor work done, just let me know, I will be glad to put a few hours on one of your toys, I mean tractors. However I only have this morning to look at tractors, etc, as I have to head out to
Padauch KY for tonight.

The little BX 23 has done a lot of work for me, but I need something larger, but if the price is right, I will be like John, and some others on here, having more than one toy to chose from. By Keeping the bx 23, with its MMM, I will be able to look at the B21, or even a B26, and also the SU3300 as they have on Mid PTO. Lots to think about, and Money is tight, but I figure if I buy now, its only 60 months away from being paid for.

Last edited:
   / Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #5  
Good luck! I wish I was close enough to visit Barlows as they seem to be a great place with good service. Go for the B21 or B26, you can't go wrong.

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #6  
You don't need to go visit. It just takes a little money and they come to you, lol.

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #7  
I hope most of yall understood, that its this morning that I am going to Barlows
Oct 2, 2010. Well morning is here, and I can't wait, but you know, on their web site, they dont post the Hours, So I hope, they should be open by 0830 or so.

John, if you need a few hours of tractor work done, just let me know, I will be glad to put a few hours on one of your toys, I mean tractors. However I only have this morning to look at tractors, etc, as I have to head out to
Padauch KY for tonight.

The little BX 23 has done a lot of work for me, but I need something larger, but if the price is right, I will be like John, and some others on here, having more than one toy to chose from. By Keeping the bx 23, with its MMM, I will be able to look at the B21, or even a B26, and also the SU3300 as they have on Mid PTO. Lots to think about, and Money is tight, but I figure if I buy now, its only 60 months away from being paid for.
Troy: Sorry I missed you. I saw the Oct 1 thing and knew that was already gone and thought maybe you were working in Somerset for a few weeks. Did you do any good with your visit?

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10
Wow is all I can say about Barlows, great people, lots of product, good supply of new in the crate b2630 etc., and lots of good used items. Any way Steve spent a lot of time with me, letting me try out four or five machines for a quick look and run, and when I settled on one for a price check, he let me run that unit until it ran it out of fuel, and he added another three gallons, and let me run it some more. I now have a hard decisson to to make. I picked a B2920 with TLB and MMM and thumb. I am going to think on it for about 20 days, and make my decision. I wont revel this price due to his Internet agrement with Kubota,( they did not tell me this, but I read it on their web site, and I will respect that) but all you have to do is contact them yourself if thats what your need is.

Oh John, I am sorry I missed you also, but I am working in the State of KY, just not this part, I am over in Paduach KY this morning wishing a co worker a happy birthday, and tonight I will be up in Florence KY. By next weekend though I will be comming back though heading to Harlan KY. Maybe then, I sure would like to put a few hours in on that BX 25 of yours, if you have any thing that needs to be done. I don't know if you have/or any one, has check out my older post, but I have done a lot with my little BX23, a nice little work horse.

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #9  
Wow is all I can say about Barlows, great people, lots of product, good supply of new in the crate b2630 etc., and lots of good used items. Any way Steve spent a lot of time with me, letting me try out four or five machines for a quick look and run, and when I settled on one for a price check, he let me run that unit until it ran it out of fuel, and he added another three gallons, and let me run it some more. I now have a hard decisson to to make. I picked a B2920 with TLB and MMM and thumb. I am going to think on it for about 20 days, and make my decision. I wont revel this price due to his Internet agrement with Kubota,( they did not tell me this, but I read it on their web site, and I will respect that) but all you have to do is contact them yourself if thats what your need is.

Oh John, I am sorry I missed you also, but I am working in the State of KY, just not this part, I am over in Paduach KY this morning wishing a co worker a happy birthday, and tonight I will be up in Florence KY. By next weekend though I will be comming back though heading to Harlan KY. Maybe then, I sure would like to put a few hours in on that BX 25 of yours, if you have any thing that needs to be done. I don't know if you have/or any one, has check out my older post, but I have done a lot with my little BX23, a nice little work horse.

There is alot of Orange at Barlows. Now you can understand the attraction driving by their entrance every other day. Wonder I never got hit gawking at the lot. New bypass open so I only go by their way when I'm going to town instead of home or the southern part of Somerset. Don't have any work needs now for my BX25 unless I get the RTV then I may use someone to load it's bed with tractor and then dump it and return for another load of dirt. Somerset is out of the way from Florence to Harlan but you'll probably want to come back by Barlows anyway.:thumbsup:

/ Going to Barlow's in the Morning 10 1 10 #10  
I was at Barlows trying to make a deal this morning and guess who called and tried to interrupt my transaction?:D Patience Troy!!:) Get in line.:laughing: