Going to list my 2006 L48 Kubota TLB

/ Going to list my 2006 L48 Kubota TLB #1  

pmmully

Silver Member
Tractor
2006 Kubota L48 TLB
Wondering where the best place to list this machine is? I thought this forum had a classified section as I was going to list it here first.

/ Going to list my 2006 L48 Kubota TLB #2  
There is a Tractors for Sale thread. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the front page.

/ Going to list my 2006 L48 Kubota TLB #3  
I’d Craigslist it.

/ Going to list my 2006 L48 Kubota TLB #4  
I’d Craigslist it.
Not me unless you want to deal with tire kickers and low ballers, neither of which I have the time for. I'd list it on Tractor House and you do have to pay an up front insertion fee but I've sold equipment on there and it's always been seamless and I roll that insertion fee into the price of whatever I sell. Longest I ever waited to consumate a sale was a week and only because the buyer had to arrange for a permit load as the equipment I sold was oversized in width, plus I had to make prior arrangements for loading it on the double drop semi trailer which I had the seed farmer down the road do that for me. He has not only the equipment to dead load a large piece of equipment but the inside shop do do it in as well. All it cost me was a case of Corona. Used to drink Bud Light but that came to a quick end after the woke bs.

/ Going to list my 2006 L48 Kubota TLB #5  
I have luck, but i am quick to tell someone to gent bent.

/ Going to list my 2006 L48 Kubota TLB #6  
I’ve bought and sold numerous pieces of equipment on marketplace.