Golden Dragon

/ Golden Dragon #1  

TractorLuvr

Does anyone own one of these? Im thinking about buying one for my construction site but i wanted to know if they are very powerful? I found a guy that imports them and would sell me one for $9000 USD. The only probably is it will take 40 days to get here and most of the dirt work will be done by then. Thanks.

/ Golden Dragon #2  
alot of the guys at the CTOA site have given positive comments on them, they have two different steering clutch types too, an man and a hydraulic one. also they can be gotten with rubber heavy tracks and standard tracks, and a track that is steel but fits on the rubber set up and is heavier than the others, I belive that i show it works anyhow. several people are using them and love them... small unit with lower HP as far as most dozers go but very good around already established lawns ect where a larger unit can't fit. will do the job of most bigger units just takes longer.

the statements above are a conglomerate of about 15 different peoples oppinions. all basically good news and likes, resale is low was only real comment but hey for 9K who is worried aobut resale! lol

Mark M /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Golden Dragon #3  
I also have herd good things on the unit for a landscaping dozer,I would think that 40 days is on the short side,Just keep a mindset of 60-90 days and you wont be disappointed,the waiting is the worst your first time around

/ Golden Dragon #4  
I own the smaller Two cylinder unit and it is amazing. I operate heavy equipment for a living, and I enjoy all breeds of dozers and crawlers. I have several older units(AC, CAT, Kamatsu ) I run on the side and I am in the process of restoring a couple older units. My point, I use the guts out of my unit. It always starts with the turn of a key and is so dang handy. I have done moved an incredible amount of dirt with this little crawler. The only thig I see to be desired are small things like quality of gauges and hoses. Wires are more britlle, but the machine itself is great. I changed my throw out bearing at about 80 hours, and I am going on 200. I do like it alot. For 9k you should be sweet, Mine was overpriced at 15,900 two years ago. Mine is the old standard two popper. I would like the newer three cylinder with hydro reverser and rubber tracks w/loader. Best of luck.