gonna be a looooooong nite!!

/ gonna be a looooooong nite!! #1  

bhyland

i bought my new bx24 last week and after deal was done salesman informed mehe didnt have the mmm in stock so he handed me the owners manual and said well call you when it comes in. well after reading the manual umpteen times he called today and said they would deliver in the morning. its comin!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ gonna be a looooooong nite!! #2  
Someone sounds like a kid at Christmas! :D :) :D :)

Congratulations! Be sure to post some pictures when she shows up.

Eddie

/ gonna be a looooooong nite!! #3  
It's an amazing little tractor and a great mowing machine!! I like mine (BX22) so much, I kept the tractor after purchasing a larger one!!
ENJOY the thrill of the acquisition and the contented feeling you will have after mowing with it!!
Terry

/ gonna be a looooooong nite!! #4  
A couple of years ago I bought a ZG23 and have been mowing with it since. This weekend I got the 60" deck out, serviced it and put it on the 2200. Wow, I had forgotten what a mean mowing machine these rigs were. I did however remember why I bought the ZG. We have a bunch of rolling undulations around the house that the 60" just can't make look like we want it to. But the bottom 2.5 acres are perfect for the BX. Had a great time getting reacquainted. I swear it is like having a bush hog mounted underneath your tractor instead of behind it!!

/ gonna be a looooooong nite!! #5  
Good point about the mid-mount bush hog! Before I got the 5030, I needed to go over to the back side of my property. The grass and weeds had grown up to about 4 ft. I had the MMM on the BX and decided to try running the mower set in the TOP position to see what it would do. Amazing! While certainly not a finish cut, it was almost as good as a bush hog would have done at the same height! My greatest fear was hitting something underneath the grass that I couldn't see to avoid and wiping out a blade. All the blades hit was tough, tall grass, weeds and briars!
Terry