Good bow for a young one who wants to hunt?

/ Good bow for a young one who wants to hunt? #11  
The older I get the harder it is for me to remember and keep track of latest bow/company names /accessories etc . Seems like there always "updateing" to the latest and so-called current best. For much of this latest knowhow I go to : Archerytalk Archery & Bowhunting News Bowhunting archerytalk.com.

For crossbows its simple for me to remember Excalibur/Ten Point . Back to bows lots of times besides proper fit and tuneing we all know a major factor in hitting what your aiming at is "The Injun behind it".

Boone

/ Good bow for a young one who wants to hunt?
Thank you all for the input.

Well I ended up buying a mission craze today. Spent about 2- 2 1/2 hours at the bow shop while they set it up for my daughter. They spent some time with her and let he shoot it until she was comfortable with it. She has never used a release or a peep site until today. The bow is set very light for now until she gets comfortable with it.

/ Good bow for a young one who wants to hunt? #14  
Those are GREAT bows. The shop we use sells more of them than any other just because of the adjustability. My son has had his for2 years and can show up most adults with it including myself.... Hope she gets a lot of use out of it.

/ Good bow for a young one who wants to hunt? #15  
Mathews Craze. I bought the wife one last year,it is short and smooth. I like it better than my Bowtech Sniper,she shot it couple times at first then quit,so I have taken it over,glad I didn't buy her pink:D. Think its good bow for begineer and seasoned. craze1.jpg
I didn't read all the post before I posted,congrats on new bow.

/ Good bow for a young one who wants to hunt? #16  
Greetings, A 28# recurve would be great. A recruve, some arrows and a bale of straw or two. Show her how to string and unstring it. That and a arm guard and let her practice and she'll get so good with it.

Richard

Greetings, A 28# recurve would be great. A recruve, some arrows and a bale of straw or two. Show her how to string and unstring it. That and a arm guard and let her practice and she'll get so good with it.

Richard

She has been shooting for 2 years, most of it free hand (no sight just by "eye") and has been very good. Which I why I bought her a Mission Craze Monday so far she loves it.