Good deal? (Truck)

/ Good deal? (Truck)
for me any way I wanted 4wd for wet sandy boat ramps

/ Good deal? (Truck) #22  
A man after my own heart! 2wd on some boat ramps is no good.

/ Good deal? (Truck) #23  
Speaking of boat ramps -- if you want to have a good laugh, set up a chair on a weekend and watch people put in and take out their boats. You'd be amazed at the antics you'll see.

/ Good deal? (Truck) #24  
Dave, watching people at the boat ramp is as much fun as watching RVers in an RV park trying to park those rigs. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I used to draw pretty good crowds at the boat ramps myself when I pulled my dad's 16' boat and a 35hp Evinrude with a '62 Austin Healey Sprite, but I never had a problem with it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Good deal? (Truck) #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( fun as watching RVers in an RV park trying to park those rigs. )</font>

I love to do that. I guess I'm thinking more about the guys w/ pulling trailer type campers either bumper or 5th wheel type. You see the guys pull in w/ their F350 Dually crew cab pulling a 30' 5th wheel w/ a couple of slide outs. It then takes him 45 minutes to get it backed in the spot. The whole time his wife out back yelling at him, "just a little bit more honey, no, you went to the wrong way, move the trailer this way, watch that pole." I love to just sit there and watch.

They make you take a test before riding a motorcycle, but anyone is allowed to pull a trailer. My dad was telling me a story the other night, said they had a woman truck driver come into the tire shop w/ a flat the other day. She couldn't back the truck out of the garage and he had to do it. Not sure how she ever back a truck into a dock.