Good deal?

/ Good deal? #1  

maximus1277

Silver Member
Tractor
2010 KUBOTA B2320, 2010 KIOTI CK27, Kubota L3940,JD110 TLB
Ok... Need serious advice. I'm about to make a great deal or a big mistake. I found a 2010 kioti ck27 with loader, back blade , hydro transmission and 60 hours of light use... Comes with a nearly new Anderson heavy duty trailer... All in: 14k! There is not a scratch on the tractor. Should I upgrade from my b2320? My woods b70x would fit I think... Just need to get a new subframe. Love my kubota but I am being a bit rough on it as it gets a lot of use and it seems a bit too light and underpowered for field work. From what I understand, kioti makes a good machine, and this one specifically is almost twice as heavy..... Help! I think I could sell my b for 9-10 k..,.

Attachments

• image-294927124.jpg
    image-294927124.jpg
    731.1 KB · Views: 185
   / Good deal? #2  
Sounds like a good deal with all you get. I am sure someone can chime in from the Kubota world as to how much of an "upgrade" you could actually expect. While I was shopping I learned you have to be real careful with a newer tractor like that. Some people buy them, loan them up and use them, then sell them without paying off loan. Unlike a car there usually is not a title to the tractor. Just make sure you see the original paperwork and show that it was paid for. I have also heard people taking personal loans and using the tractor as collateral. That would also be a problem. Not saying this is the case, it was just something I learned that I never thought about before.

/ Good deal?
BuzzardA91 said:
Sounds like a good deal with all you get. I am sure someone can chime in from the Kubota world as to how much of an "upgrade" you could actually expect. While I was shopping I learned you have to be real careful with a newer tractor like that. Some people buy them, loan them up and use them, then sell them without paying off loan. Unlike a car there usually is not a title to the tractor. Just make sure you see the original paperwork and show that it was paid for. I have also heard people taking personal loans and using the tractor as collateral. That would also be a problem. Not saying this is the case, it was just something I learned that I never thought about before.

Good points.... The seller did mention something about a business owning the machine and then he got it from the business.... Is there a way to check if there is a lien on equipment like this?

/ Good deal? #6  
I would stay away from the Kioti because they have a sticking hydro pedal issue.

/ Good deal? #7  
I found a 2010 kioti ck27 with loader, back blade , hydro transmission and 60 hours of light use...
You might get better info on the kioti forum

/ Good deal? #8  
Not sure how to check on liens for Kioti. Try a dealer. John Deere will tell you over the phone if they sold it with a loan.

/ Good deal? #9  
Ok... Need serious advice. I'm about to make a great deal or a big mistake. I found a 2010 kioti ck27 with loader, back blade , hydro transmission and 60 hours of light use... Comes with a nearly new Anderson heavy duty trailer... All in: 14k! There is not a scratch on the tractor. Should I upgrade from my b2320? My woods b70x would fit I think... Just need to get a new subframe. Love my kubota but I am being a bit rough on it as it gets a lot of use and it seems a bit too light and underpowered for field work. From what I understand, kioti makes a good machine, and this one specifically is almost twice as heavy..... Help! I think I could sell my b for 9-10 k..,.

Good deal...don't worry about the sticking pedal issue. If it is affected, KIOTI replaces very quick and easy under warranty. Not an issue at all

/ Good deal? #10  
I had a tractor with the sticking pedal. It started doing it at around 60 hours and Kioitken's started at the same time. Some tractors have the sticking pedal other don't, maybe they will with more hours.