Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,061  
45 and cloudy.

Got a huge sales presentation I need to finish today. I'd better get busy.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #10,062  
I have no idea what the two of You are discussing. Care to elaborate in more detail?:laughing::D

I too am equally puzzled.
Geez, next thing we know there will be avatars with us modeling, like the naked farmer calendar.
The possibilities are endless.
We always like to get our specs right at TBN.
now that's a challenging spec for many.
Perhaps a more compact model would do.
Perhaps one with 4wd for more traction.

Ok, enough. Yeah right.
FarmGirl, now remember, you started this....:cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,063  
I too am equally puzzled.
Geez, next thing we know there will be avatars with us modeling, like the naked farmer calendar.

Ok, enough. Yeah right.
FarmGirl, now remember, you started this....:cool2:

Me? I was just telling the guys to keep their minds out of the gutter! :D

Of course, I would probably want one of those calendars, daugen! :drink: :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,064  
26* and very frosty, clear. Hope it stays sunny today.

Good luck to all, may you get what you need--from calendars to sales contracts. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,065  
Drank both cups of coffee already this morning. 41 with mostly clear skies. Heading to 66 with rain in the afternoon. Got a couple of chores that need to be done before rain starts this afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,066  
26* and very frosty, clear. Hope it stays sunny today.

Good luck to all, may you get what you need--from calendars to sales contracts. :laughing:

We can't always get what we want, but hopefully we all will get what we need :chicken: :dance1: :chicken:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,067  
We can't always get what we want, but hopefully we all will get what we need :chicken: :dance1: :chicken:

Alice's Restaurant, that's where you can get anything you want. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #10,068  
JDgreen227 said he has had 8 inches of rain, in a week. I replied with post 10054, and then Roy with 10055.

I realize it is early, but wake up, creekbend. :D

Reminds me of a line from a song "...my big ten inch....Trombone!"

/ Good morning!!!! #10,069  
Cold, cloudy and windy...AGAIN! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, 46, cloudy and a northeast wind that would pick a chicken, 50's today, 70's tomorrow, low 60's the next day... To quote Moody Blues..."Ride my see saw..."

/ Good morning!!!! #10,070  
It started at 60 F this morning at 6 AM and is already down to 53 F with a steady north breeze according to my wind vane and anemometer I can view from my computer. The NWS forecast now calls for 32 F tonight. Sigh. . . :( My poor garden has been beat down so many times and come back that I'm gonna nickname it Rocky Balboa.:rolleyes: