Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,271  
Drank both cups of coffee for today. 54 degrees with clear skies with a lot of dew on the ground. Heading to 74 with chance of thunderstorms throughout the day. Going to help a friend prepare for an estate auction today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,272  
good morning everyone 52 degree's now headed to 70 today. i get caught up a little bit i will be fishing the rest of week, i'm tired of my brother comming by to show me his fish. he knows it bothers me that's why he does it. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,273  
The weeds in my yard should be scared; VERY scared. Yesterday, I got my Oswego GW-1 Grampa's Weeder. This thing is terrific and is made very well. It's not aluminum like some. The popper end seems to be forged steel. It works so well I was almost giddy as I went from weed-to-weed in my yard. My wife and I both decided that weed poppin' would be a good chore for my grandson who is always asking how he can make some money. I'll pay him on a per-weed basis so he stays busy.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #10,274  
Good Morning!

52*F now, headed to upper 60*'s.

For what it's worth, the weather forecast for the next ten days has no rain and temps well above average for early May. If this keeps up, I'll turn into a rain hawk like our friends in Texas.

More chainsawing on tap today, and I have to renew the registration for one of our vehicles.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,275  
Beautiful clear morning with a bit of frost, sun just coming up after 6am our time.
The sun is just hitting the snow covered top of Mount Washington that we see from our house. :):)
Calling for sun all day and a high of 16c/61F. This morning will split some wood and this afternoon clean out the big chicken coop.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,276  
Good morning all. 62F for a start, forecast for 85F and sunny. Mowing and riding on schedule for today.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,277  
Good Morning! 67˚ and cloudy. I have been doing research on a home car wash and have started a HELP thread here:

Building A Home Car Wash

Just a few more parts to line up and some figuring to do. I will be building this on the paver drive where it comes close to the garage.

/ Good morning!!!! #10,278  
Good Morning! 67˚ and cloudy. I have been doing research on a home car wash and have started a HELP thread here:

Building A Home Car Wash

Just a few more parts to line up and some figuring to do. I will be building this on the paver drive where it comes close to the garage.

Thanks for the links!! That's a very interesting idea!

/ Good morning!!!! #10,279  
68F, beautiful

Maybe finish mowing today
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #10,280  
2013-05-01, 0415

39 right now and a high of 79 predicted...looks to be a very nice day!

I feel much better this morning...must have been one of those 24 hour bugs yesterday....