Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,241  
Up at 0400, driving just after 5... I've got accoutn reviews in front of the new VP this morning...

Gonna rain, and rain, and rain (heavy at times) until sometime tomorrow morning.

I have permission to go out to the ranch and do some "work" but it might be too wet...

Have to wait and see.

Be well & God Bless.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,242  
good morning rain rain and more rain. and when it quit's mow mow mow. but still would rather have this than the drout. my sil called me yesterday afternoon and ask if i had a new watch dog, i had no clue what she was talking about. she said to go look and when i did i said holly s***** a black bear was laying in the east end of the yard just looking around. he was aroud 250- 300 pounds. have to watch the dogs now. everyone have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,243  
Good morning! A cool 70˚ with partly cloudy skies. I suspect we will be in the 90's again today. Dry.
The evenings are nice but so dark so today I'll string some lights around. I have discounted Christmas lights to play with, they don't attract the night fly bugs.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,244  
It's 59 F and clear with wet dew-sprinkled grass this morning. This seems like May 7th instead of June 7th. Nothing like sleeping with the windows open on a cool night and listening to all the night critters and frogs calling and singing all night long. Waking to doves cooing, woodpeckers trilling, and crows cawing sure makes me smile. Too bad our geese have moved on or they would also be honking.

Oh yes. . . Randy, your deck looks great. I can really appreciate that you won't have to paint your railing since I have a treated wood railing and deck around 3/4 of my house.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,247  
good morning,at least it quite raining.we have 2 inches in the rain gauge.we are well above normal.its 50 this morning getting up to 70.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,248  
It's 59 F and clear with wet dew-sprinkled grass this morning. This seems like May 7th instead of June 7th. Nothing like sleeping with the windows open on a cool night and listening to all the night critters and frogs calling and singing all night long. Waking to doves cooing, woodpeckers trilling, and crows cawing sure makes me smile. Too bad our geese have moved on or they would also be honking.

Oh yes. . . Randy, your deck looks great. I can really appreciate that you won't have to paint your railing since I have a treated wood railing and deck around 3/4 of my house.

Thanks, my deck is all natural wood as I just don't like the look and coloration of the composite, none of it looks real to me, but I like the clean look and ease of maintenance of the vinyl rails, we have it on two other smaller decks already and it looks new after 18 months.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,249  
Good morning all. Yesterday drove to Wichita, today is Johnson city to start 8 day ride across Kansas. High here in Wichita forecast 81F sunny and LOW wind. No internet while riding so no posting. May get to update prior to starting Katy trail :)

/ Good morning!!!! #11,250  
68F, a morning shower

Able to get all my mowing done yesterday. Two inside areas left that the wife sometimes gets, but I help :)
She would have done them, but graciously painted some 2x6s for my project instead.
Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet