Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,331  
Reminds me, I sprayed my clam shell driveway as well. And was going to do the property edge but my spray wand had a big split, guess liquid was in it this past winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,332  
good morning rain is the word for today.seems like a good day to go to the barber shop and play checker and catch up on the gossip.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,333  
Reminds me, I sprayed my clam shell driveway as well. And was going to do the property edge but my spray wand had a big split, guess liquid was in it this past winter.
Randy my brother does that every year. i ask him why he thinks mine don't bust and his does? he says you don't use yours. i have told him to lock the trigger open when he stores it but that don't happen. he sat it in the building one summer with preasure still on it and the hose blew of and roundup went every where. of course i ask him if he had weeds growing in his garrage.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,334  
good morning it is 59 this morning with sunny start to the day,this is the best day in better than a week.we are going have a high of 77 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,337  
Randy my brother does that every year. i ask him why he thinks mine don't bust and his does? he says you don't use yours. i have told him to lock the trigger open when he stores it but that don't happen. he sat it in the building one summer with preasure still on it and the hose blew of and roundup went every where. of course i ask him if he had weeds growing in his garrage.

I hold mine open and shake it down every time, but I guess this year I'll just pull the wand off and dump it, then I'll know. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #11,338  
We finally have made it to the warmer part of the season. I say 'warm' because we don't call it 'hot' here until we go over 100 F. This week the nighttime temperatures are in the mid-70s F and the daytime temperatures in the mid to high 90s F. However, this morning it was 66 F and a big dew is on the grass. I need to pick beans and peas, but have to wait until it is fairly dry, but not too hot and humid either. That'll probably be a 20 minute stretch between 10 and 10:30 AM. :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #11,339  
Good Morning, No David it's not Friday, It's Saturday!!!!! Play Day!!! Everyday!! When you are retired! You just have to be able to survive the bumps along the way to enjoy it, and everybody has bumps.

Don,

I am 49 with a 4 year old (plus her older sisters) and what is looking like a "d i v o r c e" in my future...

I suspect I will never get to retire...

I got plenny-o bumps though! That is fer-sure!
:D
David