Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #11,501  
well got all the grass done for a couple days and made it thru supper. was going to watch some college baseball but couldn't find any. i check the schedule world serries probably next week.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,502  
I woke up at 0500 and said, "not today" and rolled over and slept until 0620!!!!

Then I worked helping my host clean out the garage. we emptied 1/2, swept and killed spiders, etc. re organized the stuff, recycled some, tossed some, stacked the rest.

It was a good day. then I cooked up some awesome taco's for dinner. :licking:

G'night all!

Be well & God Bless.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #11,503  
2013-06-15, 2047
Got some branches trimmed (got tired of ducking them and pushing them over the ROPS) and moved them into a pile. Then mowed the lawn (took about 3.5 hours including a couple breaks and a trip out to get fuel).
Chipper is rigged to the 3PH, so that's the job tomorrow (Sunday) if the rain holds off.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,504  
OK, I must be weird, but unless one is using the bedroom for "other things" or works a late shift, who is still in bed at 9 AM? :p

Well, I DID say she wakes up around 9 AM. The truth is my wife often suffers from pain at night and gets up for sometimes 2 or 3 hours in the middle of the night. When she does get up in the morning around 9 AM, she goes non-stop until she almost drops. Then, she may have to take a 1 or 2 hour nap to recover. The exhaustion is a condition brought on by an extreme allergic reaction to medicine a few years back. With lots of sleep, she can function normally, but without sleep, she is in pain and a danger to herself. Me? I sleep for 6-7 hours and I'm ready to go all day. However, I'm not about to wake up my wife when I know she needs to be sleeping. She may have a hard time going to sleep, but mornings are a time she sleeps best. I'm willing to do all I can to allow her all the sleep she needs to get through the day.

. . . and that's who is in bed at 9 AM.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #11,505  
Lots of things going on for me these days, many negative, with few positive...departing TBN for yet another period, thanks to all for your support over the past several months...bye.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,506  
Lots of things going on for me these days, many negative, with few positive...departing TBN for yet another period, thanks to all for your support over the past several months...bye.

Good luck. Hope everything works out for the best.

/ Good morning!!!! #11,507  
Pretty good day here.

Had a little fajitas Friday last night for a couple of friends and one spent the night. His wife went to the mainland for a graduation. So this morning we had a spam breakfast, which his wife won't cook for him.
After he left, wife and I back to work, she finished painting my 2x4 purlins and I got all up except the last four 16 footers with wet paint. Should get them tomorrow. They go end to end with the 10 ft. I did get installed.

image-3363448591.jpg

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,508  
Power back on got grass mowed and did some weed eating out to eat dinner now back home. House is finally cool all is well good evening

/ Good morning!!!! #11,509  
Always good to get power back :)

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #11,510  
It's 09:40 UTC and another beautiful Father's Day in Northern Virginia.

Farmgirl - lot's of people sleep in in until 9 am. UTC.