Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,201  
Do you guys prefer an analogue clock or a digital one ?

I prefer analogue clocks but my current alarm is digital which I'm putting up with for now, seeing as the analogue ones don't have loud alarms, which I need to wake me up.

I use my Blackberry cell phone's clock. You can set the clock face to digital or "analog". Digital is a bit easier for me, so that's what I use.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,202  
I use my Blackberry cell phone's clock. You can set the clock face to digital or "analog". Digital is a bit easier for me, so that's what I use.
Ah yes that's what my mother does with her Blackberry Curve.

If I can find an analogue clock with a loud beeper alarm I'll buy it, but for now, I can't find one!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,204  
I use my analog watch the digital on my iPhone 4 and I prefer digital in my bedroom it's easier to see in the dark thirty hours.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,206  
How would the DW know when to get up and fix me breakfast without a clock?:laughing:

Gosh! I hope she does not read this.:eek::eek::eek:

You better hope she does not read it! :mur::thumbdown:

We still have the clock, but by the time I find the glasses and read the darn thing I just as well get up!

This morning it is right at 24 F and I believe today is to be mild, but hold onto your hats as they are talking about a storm coming in for tonight and through mid day Thursday. Think they are talking about 10 inches around here so we will see what happens....

/ Good morning!!!! #1,207  
27 clear and falling temp here at 0500.

Weatherman says it will be mid 40's and steady rain today.

We know they are NEVER wrong so...

I plan to go up to the pasture and bring the tractor back down to the house area, take the toothbar off and put the new Ratchet Rake on.

The 10 day forecast shows today is the last rain and if it dries out a little I will go try it out on clearing slash and mulching debris....

Maybe today I will finally do my 50 hour service...

I am going to try to repair some minor damage to my FEL. Way back when the debris busted a hyd connection it also unscrewed a nut, well my dealer and I kept missing each other and over time the other stud just broke off and the first one is beaten threadless. I stopped in and picked up some bolts washers etc. from the dealer and will try to fix it maybe today if I can get it close enough to the carport so I'm under cover.

The picture of our horses is one LstInThot took Sunday when they arrived.

Be well all!
David

Attachments

• IMG-20120102-00222.jpg
    IMG-20120102-00222.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG-20120102-00225.jpg
    IMG-20120102-00225.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-20120102-00226.jpg
    IMG-20120102-00226.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8843.jpg
    IMG_8843.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 81
   / Good morning!!!! #1,208  
15F stars shining w/no wind another mild day..couple chores after work before stor of 6-10 inches rolls in Thursday.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,209  
Well it's about dead on 5*C/41*F this morning, and pretty clear with only a few scattered clouds.

Should be a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,210  
First cup of coffee is in the cup. 47 degrees this morning. Heading to 79 with of sun and wind. Going to Mexico today. Should get lots of exercise walking around the shops.
Good Morning All.