Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,181  
Happy Birthday Drew!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,182  
Mostly, I said the house needs painted, I didn’t say I was painting it.

County GIS system has the appraised values, you can look any property up. Also see the last sale date and price.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,183  
Happy Birthday, Drew!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,184  
2022-03-13, 0536

15° right now...high around 30°

Surprisingly, it's still snowing! Very fine and I don't expect much more accumulation (I've been wrong about that before!).
No biggie...lazy Sunday and I'll get to it when I get to it...

Wife and stepdaughters (and granddaughter) enjoying the visit. Margeaux isn't fond of strangers, but they had a great time in the snow yesterday. Margeaux, being mostly Great Pyrenees, loves snow...and being a herding breed, was doing her best to herd the crew

Just after 0530...not much use getting up...

/ Good morning!!!! #147,186  
Good morning, low temp is 13 and going to 25°F. Wind NW 21 gusting to 29 mph. Snow starting this afternoon.

I wont plow the up and coming snow 'event' until tomorrow, sometime.

Going to lay low today and go back down the you tube rabbit hole.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #147,187  
good morning all and thanks for birthday wishes.
Two years ago didn't think I'd make my 72nd but here I am.

cold morning, lot of frozen snow and ice out there, should make drive to church interesting this morning.

was supposed to have a birthday dinner tonight but brother's wife came down with alligators and everything postponed a week.
I'm going out next two nights also, and then leave to visit friends in DE so have plenty of socializing this week.
Roy, be careful out there, no slips.

37 today, 57 tomorrow, the heat is on.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,188  
two years ago on my birthday I was sick as a very sick dog. Having just recovered from severe dehydration due to an ENT
wrongly keeping me on a strong diuretic for over a year, which almost had me fainting in supermarket with BP of 80/45.
Once I got that figured out, then I never felt very good. Cancelled the rv trip to Florida I felt so bad the first night.
Came home and went to primary, she ordered a CT scan of my abdomen and there were two adrenal glands triple their normal
size. No wonder I felt awful, primary hormone gland. And I seem blessed to be one of 200 people known to have both adrenal glands get
cancer at same time, not one. We all have two, sitting on top of kidneys.

Local hospital took one look at me and told me I needed to go to main hospital in Greenville NC. Which I did, and where they used cutting edge
DNA analysis to custom tailor the chemo to my specific cancer. And it sure worked.
Which of course makes me wonder for how long, since my wife's cancer came back after two years.
But I don't wonder much, just focused on getting the most out of life.

That was a very bad time for me. Didn't see friends or family for five straight months due to covid lockdown.
Am thinking of going back through my posts to that time.
Once I got my marbles back I was on the laptop all day long. Curious what I wrote here.
Laying in a hospital bed, dealing with selling my farm which I never saw before it was sold, listening as my family sold
off 99 percent of what I owned, thinking I was going to be institutionalized forever.
A true example of all's well that ends well.

🚜 may we all have happy endings.🚜

/ Good morning!!!! #147,189  
Wishing you many many more trips around the sun Drew. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,190  
17F partly cloudy maybe couple more snow showers up 20's for high,least the winds not as strong.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...this morning remove snow from deck steps walk vehicles,early afternoon snow removal from driveway etc. might have go to town for critter food,looks to be kick back evening.

Enjoy the day all.