Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,361  
Morning all!
Yesterday was a gorgeous day to celebrate my 64th trip around the sun. Can't ask for better than 55 degrees with full sun and no wind! I had a great day!
Today will be rainy and in the high 40's.
I ordered a simple steel brace to help with cleaning my pellet stove in October. Still waiting for it to come in. The last call to the store resulted in them guessing it would show up in April!!
We really have a lot of damage in the yard this year. Snow has all melted showing erosion cutting thru the grass deep into the soil! Never had that before in this area. Don't know what has changed? Will need to get a truck load of loam to fill the hole and figure a way to divert the water. To muddy and soft for that now. Think I will just go out and pick up fallen branches today. We should still have a few storms to go before spring comes.
Oh well! Hope everyone enjoys St. Patricks day!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,362  
Happy Birthday mpham

drizzling rain from yesterday thru now about 1/3 in 49 degrees high in 60s

Prayers for Ukraine, prayers for America Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #147,364  
2022-03-17, 0531

35° right now...high in the mid-60's...nice weather.

One stepdaughter and grand daughter heading home today...sorry to see 'em go and I know wifey will miss 'em
I was telling the whole crew we should do this at least once, preferably twice, a year

Work...SOS

/ Good morning!!!! #147,365  
Still too soft to take my tractor down the bush. I tried today but it was sinking too much so I'm gonna have to leave it for another couple of weeks. Got some jobs to do down there but they will just have to go on the back burner. Still can't tow away the fallen trees either. Guess it's all going to happen at once. Story of my life.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,366  
It sure would be interesting to hear your reason for expecting this from Cali.
Good morning all.
actually I was being partially facetious. I remember as a kid my Father referring to California
as the land of fruits and nuts, and I don't think he was referring to the agriculture.
My sister loves San Francisco, I've been in California one day in my life, flew in to San Diego for a business meeting.
What is sad is the middle class flight out of California.

Kyle, bet those cabinets look really nice now.
46F in rain showers continuing all morning, will make for a wet drive to DE.

going to leave around 9am, head out Turnpike, down Blue Route to 95 South to route 1 South in DE. An ugly drive frankly. Just under 3 hours, in time for lunch.
One of my oldest friends, and while we email almost every day, seeing each other in person is so much better.

Happy Birthday Phil!

annoying and disappointing email from Amtrak. They cancelled my train(again!) to Charleston in May, and have nothing to offer me, no trains with a private room of any kind. I'm not sitting in a coach seat for 12 hours so guess I'm driving now. Too bad Amtrak is so screwed up

/ Good morning!!!! #147,367  
annoying and disappointing email from Amtrak. They cancelled my train(again!) to Charleston in May, and have nothing to offer me, no trains with a private room of any kind. I'm not sitting in a coach seat for 12 hours so guess I'm driving now. Too bad Amtrak is so screwed up
That's to bad,the train would likely have been more relaxing but at least you have your new wheels to take the trip with.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,368  
52 and rain showers, going to 62.

Happy St Patrick's Day! My wife loves to decorate for each season and holiday, so this is no exception...and I'll be wearing the green today.

Happy Birthday, mpham! Sounds like a nice one.

Happy Birthday to Kyle son. Nice day planned.

Don, looks like a nice park work day. Congrats on living healthy since your heart attack.

Met the first Thru-hiker of the year on the Appalachian Trail yesterday...actually met him in the parking area as I returned to my truck, where the A/T crosses over the road...his dad and friend had parked their RV and were re-supplying him...and his dad was gonna hike the next 6 miles with his son, while the friend drove ahead to meet up, and then switch with the dad to take a turn hiking. Guys were from Michigan and Chicago...so we talked White Sox a bit. The hiker had left Georgia on January 18...I told him it seemed early to see a Thru-hiker this early in Virginia, but he said there were a couple ahead of him.

There was still a few snow patches on the trail, and I didn't see any other hikers...very quiet all day.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,369  
It always amazes me when I come upon a tree growing out of a rock. Nature works so hard to grow and survive.
20220316_124043.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #147,370  
Charleston great city just really crowded you are an hour and a half away from us when we are down South some really good food especially McClellanville SC, TWGrahams great shrimp old fishing village beautiful scenery.

Happy Birthday Kyle’s son