Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,971  
Well, another day of high percent chance of rain down the drain.... no pun intended! A few showers blew through, we did get about an 1/8" in the gauge.

But, by noon, the winds have kicked in, recorded a 54 mph gust. Supposed to calm down later this evening. Supposed to get windy again on Friday. Saturday and Sunday are forecasted to be near 70 and calm.....

I got a call from the cardiologist. No changes seen in the nuclear stress when compared to the one back in 2014 after the cardiac arrest. That is good news. I'm still wearing the monitor for another few weeks. No answer as to why I'm having so many premature beats.

On another note, my B/P meds have been cut in half. Now monitoring B/P 2-3 times a day to make sure it is within limits. The cardiologist believes that since I have lost close to 40 lbs, the dosage may have been too high causing the syncopal episodes.

Educated guesswork at it's finest. I just want some normalcy.

David, sounds like a good jump at getting the eyes fixed! Nice that it's working in your favor!

Being that it's supposed to be nice tomorrow, I might take the opportunity to cut that phone line! Where I am going to start with the fence is the closest to where the line is. It's at a 'jog' in the property line, so a couple posts on either side and I'll be clear.....

We had an early dinner, so it will be feet up and bowl of IC tonight. I'll definitely share some with Max since he was a good boy at the groomer's today.

Everyone have a good evening!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,972  
69F and partly cloudy @ 20:15, heading down to 61F for the overnight low. High hit 74.3F today ... and it was quite pleasant.

Spent some time picking up sticks and blowing some leaves off the lawn down around the house first thing. Also moved the nyjer and sunflower seeds around back and got those stowed away in the basement.

Woman ran out to drop off a check to our softener salt supplier, picked up 4 gallons of gas on the way back, then ran over to Bob Evans to grab us some lunch/dinner.

After lunch we planted another 50+ Canaliculatius Daffodils, 25 King of the Striped Giant Crocus, 25 Prince Claus Crocus, and 25 Giant Yellow Crocus. Still have another 50 Crocus to go, will get those tomorrow if no rain.

Knocked off on that around 19:00, and then I took a bag of whole corn and cracked corn around back and got those stowed away in the basement.

After that I took the Cub up and ran over about 25% at the top of the front, grinding up any stray leaves and cutting what little grass that had gotten long.

If does rain tomorrow morning (what they are calling for) I may go ahead and core the front ... depending on how wet it is. Otherwise probably head up to the shop and work on the Kubota.

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,973  
Good for you Randy. I opted to get the Toric lens. Sure hope it’s worthwhile.

I thought about it as well, not sure if I’m going to roll the dice with my astigmatism, good chance I’d still need corrective lenses.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,974  
I thought about it as well, not sure if I’m going to roll the dice with my astigmatism, good chance I’d still need corrective lenses.

Yea, no promises here either. Just hoping they are better than now.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,975  
Morning/afternoon all... cool morning of 11C, with the 'wind chill' it was lower. It's 14C now with a predicted high of 16C. Overcast with a strong breeze, gusting to 54kph. I've taken down my flagpole as it's an inexpensive aluminium contraption, but an embuggerance to replace.

Not much on for today but I do need to drive over to Pyengana for some cheese. (VERY good cheese!)

kenmbz - "arvo" is Aussie slang for 'afternoon'. :)

Take care all!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,976  
I was literally the kid that rode his bicycle to the little airport and hung out on the fence. I was fortunate that local pilots would note my interest and show me their planes and take me for rides. I took my first lesson in 1971, and continued from there. I think it took about 8 years to get to where I had commercial, instrument, and flight instructor ratings. Mostly due to having to make a living, and school. From there I did most every menial pilot job, towing gliders and banners, delivering antique planes, flying jump planes for sky divers, as well as flying canceled checks and charters. All the while operating various non aviation businesses to keep me afloat, and give me the time to fly. It worked well for me, but it worked out well and I would do it again, but was not the path for everyone. It allowed, (well actually required) me to gain experience in a variety of fields outside of aviation along the way.
Thanks! and that's what makes you such a nice well rounded nice guy. (all that side experience).

Living the entirety of my years in the St. Louis area, I've drank more than my share of Budweiser, RNG. It's not bad, but I preferred the Michelob varieties from that brewery. My favorite beer, though, was always Labatt's Blue. Haven't had a Blue in a long, long time.
Proverbially drank enough Bud to float a battleship around, but gives me hangover headache now that I don't drink much....and, I've had enough Anheuser Busch products to float 2 more. PJS, I like the Michelob products too. I like an ice cold Bud Light Lime in the summer after mowing.

Total wine, owned by our very own liberal congressman.
Thanks for the heads up.

hydraulic sitrep: Got the 2nd lift cylinder rebuilt today. Man, that thing weighs enough to wear me down moving it around. ALSO got the home made 4140 rod welded to it's yoke. Gorilla weld for sure. Big, ugly, and hopefully strong too. I preheated it HOT, maybe as much as 600F, mig welded it with E70 wire, post heated it a bit and then sank it into a steel 5 gallon can of floor dry. 2.5 hours later it was still hot, so I'm letting it cool overnight. I made sure to put my 3X readers on, so I could see both sides of the "canyon" melting and fusing with the wire metal.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,977  
Good evening all. 56ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze, .8 inch in rain gauge. Temps were flat till about noon then began dropping. Overcast started breaking up at noon also, as well as windy kicking up. High temp for the day was 72ºF at midnight, low forecast to 42ºF at midnight. Men's meeting to start the day, and mostly puttering rest of the day except for the nap.
RS pretty full day yesterday!
Fuddy just the admiration of the rest of us :)
Randy(wag) sorry to hear about the motorcyclist. Good luck with rearrangement of shed.
Helogabals cold crisp air this morning.
Bird I got my rain before you then, heard it, did not think we got a lot, then had .8 inch gauge.
Roy not much on day's agenda :)
Buppies hope surgery healing up.
UOFan welcome to GM thread.
Bill glad you can stay home and chase the rabbit.
Billy are you sure the hike was not the celebration?
Drew hope visit was fun
Oosik nice afternoon temp
Ken sorry about no sun, glad clean up progressing well. sorry about more trees to deal with.
Gale sorry about more tornadoes
Rich sorry about the FR, I hate it. Good to hear beef fajitas were good, Happy Birthday to your wife. Hope they can fix her work truck. Sad when Sanctioning body fails to enforce rules.
Paul glad you did not have to fly around or through it.
Dennis I hope we both find more motivation, or RS and Ted will leave us in the dust :)
RNG wish you got more rain. I had the Kaw shaft drive 100, and got 10K per rear tire running Conti tour tires. Impressive image stabilization. Hope water pump replacement went well.
PJ always fun to go through old records. Also will be interesting to see what's on old film. No on Kings creme ale.
Thomas glad you got seat time today.
David congrats on sooner surgery. Glad doors done, enjoy BBQ steaks.
Ted sorry about not getting phone line marked. Glad Max is groomed, hope you got your nap.
Dennis sorry about the cold lingering. I hate when nobody picks up the phone.
Bird really sorry about not sleeping.
Randy good to hear ok for surgery.
Ted good to hear they cut BP meds, hope you find your motivation as well as normalcy.
RS lot of planting today, hope you get finished soon
Randy(wag) no lack of wind, hope you got your cheese.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, /mom recovery and breathing, living alone, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new cancer surgeries /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer recovery, /wife head wound healing, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes /rib, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery follow up, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues /dog seizure, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis/ brother "alligallyitus" and improving, James /wife's fall and recovery, PJ /wife's uncle passing, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,978  
IMG_20220330_075754770.jpg

IMG_20220330_165609097_HDR.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #147,979  
Last cylinder on this tractor ready to go back together.
Next will be 430 loader on the 4310.