Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #155,031  
Young neighbor recovered most of his arborist gear except for an older chainsaw. Got the story on how his truck was recovered: he was out riding around with his girlfriend in her car and saw some guy driving it, pulled up next to him at a light, got out and snatched the guy out of the truck and took it back ... :LOL:

ROCK STAR

/ Good morning!!!! #155,032  
Unvaccinated guests age 5 and up will need to test within 3 days before boarding, regardless of cruise length.

If I must, at least it's an option :)

/ Good morning!!!! #155,033  
Good (Sunday) arvo. A very mild overnight Low of 9C. It's calm and there was a small burst of rain last evening which left 0.4mm in the gauge. Lovely morning at Church, it's partly cloudy with a High of 19C so far.

I did note that the UV Index for 'noon' will be "2", which means that Spring is on it's way. The La Nina (third year) will mean a wetter than usual Spring/Summer.

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,034  
Wngsprd no 22 hornets yet .17 have about 750 good there long day 6 hours in shop no loaners broke day pretty bad did not get half of what was needed. Worked on replacing her eye glass frames could not fix bought new forks knives and forks ours getting long in tooth completed dish set with eight

/ Good morning!!!! #155,035  
Good evening all. 71ºF for the start, mostly sunny sky, light breeze. Light wind day, sky clouded up early afternoon, the clear off some. and high temp was 91ºF, HI 98ºF. Bike ride to start day, 50 miles solo. Nap after lunch then take wif out to dinner.
David glad you got some mowing and wifey time :)
Kyle sorry about hear about your knees. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are suppose to help old joints. When they gave me synthetic thyriod medicine, my knees got better. M series HSS top of the line, can be High Moly. The high moly can decarb easier and lose hardness easier. Thanks for the prayersd for the wife.
Drew Have fun working on Gravely, sounds like you know what to do. Good idea to have a spooter to call for help if needed.
Buppies hope no surprises during service, and getting glasses same.
Scaredy sorry you lost post, I use word processor window to work on posting, then cut and paste into TBN.
Drew hardness is strictly function of carbon and heat treatment. Generaly you are better off with not going with maximum hardness on hand help drilling situations.
Frits concrete drilling system for drilling stone foundation?
Thomas sorry about flat. Hope puttering went well.
Billy good luck with sprayer and weather.
Drew neat harvest pic
Bird congrats on getting skunk so quick. Stepdaughters older dog never learned not to get sprayed.
Scotty good to hear weather cooling a bit for you. Good luck with lithuim in golf cart.
RNG Glad you got headlight lens replaced, good luck finding good motorcycle bulb.
RS Sorry about the trouble sleeping last night. Nice to hear neighbor got truck back. Hope you get through most of your list.
Gstrom good to hear progress on roof, sorry about the lift costs. Hope weather does not hamper repairs in progress.
Don 98ºF warm for walking. Good to hear got corners cut ok. Have fun making cruise plans
Paul nice mod for hauling trash can. Get stick time in little plane sounds like good plan.
Roy sorry about no rain. Hope you can make some progress on branch.
NHBX sorry about the minimal rain.
Drew glad good trip to Napa. Hope install goes well.
Ken nice pic.
Chris glad trip was good, and included daughters. Nice pics
Chris sorry to hear drought so bad up that way.
Drew good to hear good battery install.
Drew only replaced 2 hoses on Ford 1700('79), hoses all original when I bought it, and had it 17 years.
David hope meeting was fun. neat place to have it. Hope you got som flail time.
Dennis hope seats were good. Hope you can finish shed soon.
PJ sorry no breeze for your trimming work.
Drew Sounds like you are close to done. Sorry about fuel filter.
Bird sorry about no Animal Control help.
Rich sorry about the Yamaha issues.
Thomas glad nice guy showed up to put spare on.
Randy(wag) glad good morning at church.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's heart issues, /pneumonia and not posting, Roy /palpitations, /fall injuries, /angina /wife ankle, Billy /wife back & hip, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife knee healing, /getting dehydrated and cramping, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgury, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans / brother "alligallyitus" and improving, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,036  
2022-08-28, 0553

Woke up thinking it was Monday and I was running late...but, it's Sunday!! Whew!!!!

51° right now...high in the mid-80's today

Guy was supposed to stop by yesterday to give me an estimate to drop the tree that had split and fallen. A no-show...but maybe he'll show up today.
Need to get fuel for the mower and give the lawn a trim. Also, looks like I can safely trim some of the branches off that fallen tree...might do that and chip 'em as I go...

/ Good morning!!!! #155,037  
good morning all
warm, sticky day, likely some showers later
going to be muggy in church this morning, need to turn the fans on, no a/c

which reminds me I really have to work hard on getting grease out of nails before church.
I never wear gloves when working on equipment so pretty normal for me.
I'll be back at the Gravely this afternoon, little paint work and then a real clean up.
Paint is in awful condition, faded, cracked, crazed but not much rust. I had primed it all carefully before it was originally
painted. Huge job to repaint, may do that another time.

relax Roy, it's still Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #155,038  
I made the decision to go to ag tires after this job, 1200 pound water roller
glad I took all these pics, fun memories for me.
yes I fixed the rubber tread I made

1661682204808.png

/ Good morning!!!! #155,039  
51F foggy low 80's for high partly cloudy day.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...check game cams,trip downtown for critter food,see what the day brings.

Enjoy your day all.