Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,701  
Sam you woke up the chickens this morning, 55 here this morning showers and a high of 70 today may get to work may not. Good Morning all
i not been able to sleep sense jeffery gordon won that race.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #15,702  
29 degrees and heading way up to 50 or so today, another tee shirt day
Oh and a big ball game tonight!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,703  
I don't have enough drive to justify a plow truck and I'm not going to put a plow on my F-150. I've been plowing snow with an open station tractor for years....including last winter season when we were in East Randolph. I dress for it and don't normally plow during a snow....not if it's blowing hard, anyway. I'll try to get pictures when I do plow with the Gator, but getting my wife out in cold snowy weather is virtually impossible. And she was raised here in VT

Down here I have about 900 feet of driveway plus parking space, sidewalk and a few other places to plow/blow snow away. I have a quick hitch snowplow and snowblower for my Kubota so it is just okay for snow removal and like you I do have an F150 but don't desire to put a plow on it. I have a weather break that I mount on the tractor and a small 12 volt heater so it isn't to real hot inside but at least it is somewhat comfortable.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,704  
Coffee is brewing. 30° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 59° with lots of sun then clouds by evening. Off to PT this morning. Did not get new battery yeaterday. But it is out of tractor. Need to get it done before I really need the tractor.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,705  
Morning all, 37 here and it's headed to 61.:cool: Calling for the same on Halloween but also calling for a 60% chance of rain.:(

/ Good morning!!!! #15,707  
Good morning! 72˚ and light rain - one tenth inch so far.
October has been a wonderful month for rain we have received 5.3" so far and these last two days we are predicted to get 3-6 more inches. My road drainage system will be tested.

The county gravel road out front was a muddy sloppy mess until last week when more gravel was added. I was ready to get an AWD Forester or RAV4.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,708  
2013-10-30, 0830

29 right now...some light snow coming down (Wheeee!!). The high today is supposed to be about 50.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,709  
40 degrees and rain with a high around 51.looks like a good day to stay inside.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,710  
69f, no rain, last night

Got flu shots yesterday, wife got her shingles shot. Didn't get as much fence done as hoped, but ready to start installing fabric this AM..

Only half day though. Grilling some chicken and having friends over for early dinner.

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet