Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #15,852  
we are finally going to see some sun today.its 28 this morning getting up 46 with sun.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,853  
49 degrees as I get up late again heading to a high of 58 today no rain chance until Thursday grass to mow and dirt to spread around new fence. Good morning

/ Good morning!!!! #15,854  
Good Morning. 0725, sunny, 50* with 95% humidity. Forecast high of 72*. I have a family reunion at work today. They have been coming this same weekend for at least the 22 years I have been there. It will be bitter sweet in that the man who was in charge died two weeks ago. I have talked to his son and brother this week, but this will be the first time I have seen his widow since he passed. It will be good to see all of them, but sad at the same time.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #15,855  
Family reunions are all about the old going and the new coming in to take their places. A while back we were in the Outer Banks with both son and daughter, spouses and grandsons. I told my wife,"We had our time, now it's their time to take on the world, we can just watch and enjoy." When the end of my time comes I hope they close the lid, play a few Buffett tunes and go have a good time. Lord knows I plan to!.:D

Cool and breezy, still fighting the sciatica, not much change, see an orthopedic doc this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,856  
Jimmy Buffett - "Hey Good Lookin´" (with Alan Jackson, George Strait,Kenny Chesney & Clint Black) - YouTube

spent five hours with my wife, kissed her a hundred times, told her I loved her, again, and said goodbye.
She's getting ready to move on.
I told her to get early tee times so she could start golfing with her Dad right away. She was a good golfer, even got a hole in one at the local country club which really ticked off the old guys who never could do it.
I never played golf, but driving the golf cart will be my job.

My sister booted me out of the hospice room and told me to go outside, so I will. Going to blow leaves again with my new blower and this time I'll remember the camera.

a peaceful Sunday to you all

/ Good morning!!!! #15,857  
i am so sorry,i went through what you are going through in 2002 it was the hardest thing i had to do in my life.we were married for 32 years.God bless you and your family.Ron
Jimmy Buffett - "Hey Good Lookin´" (with Alan Jackson, George Strait,Kenny Chesney & Clint Black) - YouTube

spent five hours with my wife, kissed her a hundred times, told her I loved her, again, and said goodbye.
I told her to get early tee times so she could start golfing with her Dad right away. She was a good golfer, even got a hole in one at the local country club which really ticked off the old guys who never could do it.

My sister booted me out of the hospice room and told me to go outside, so I will. Going to blow leaves again with my new blower and this time I'll remember the camera.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,858  

Peace be with you both my friend. When you're together on the other side it will be a day of great joy. Look forward to that and not at this today.

/ Good morning!!!! #15,859  
67F .06 inches rain

Great birthday party yesterday

Off to breakfast with wife

Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #15,860  
Peace and prayers, both Drew and Nadene.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet