Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,741  
2012-02-05, 0944

34 degrees and overcast (same as yesterday). A high of 46 predicted.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,742  
Good morning. Sunny and 27* here this morning with a high in the mid 40's. The "winter that never happened" continues!

Winter that never happened for sure. Last year, we were iced up for the Super Bowl here in the DFW area. This year, we are in shirt sleeve weather most of the day. I'm glad we had a few cold spells early on or we would be having a winter non-event. I have bluebonnets over 2" tall just waiting to explode when we get steady spring weather. I predict the wildflowers will be early this year.

Today's starting temperature is 37 and going to the 50s by game time this afternoon. We have a Super Bowl watching party going with neighbors. I'm going to cook Giant burgers because that's who I'll be rooting for. I have a bet with my grandson for a Bloomin' Onion at Outback Steakhouse that the Giants will beat the Pats. I really don't care much who wins. I just want it to be a good game.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,743  
37 F and overcast in Sitka, Pretty warm here and little snow

/ Good morning!!!!
#1,744  
35 and headed for 40 or so. Nice day for Feb in Michigan.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,745  
Jim, as I am not a sports fan I will not be watching the game, but to comment on what you stated:

"I just want it to be a good game...."

For what those players and coaches are overpaid, and considering the ticket prices and what a commercial costs the sponsors, it BETTER be a good game. Back when I was younger the Superbowl might have been worth watching, but today they are basically an overhyped and commercial spectacle that I have no use for.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,746  
Mid forties, showers overnight, upper 30's and north wind and overcast, about as much like winter as we've had. Hope it warms back up as predicted and April weather gets here for march! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #1,747  
i didnt check the temp before i went out to take the 4 wheeler to the pasture to check the cows.an my hands got real cold while i was gone.then i came in an fed the bottle calf.an my great nephew was wanting a tractor ride.so i took him for a ride before i pulled my coat an cap off.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,748  
Well I am late today, go figure. It is looking great out there so I will be heading out for my walk.

Today
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4 C, what's that 40 F? Sun makes it seem warmer though.

As for the game just would like it to be competitive, haven't really been able to get behind a team this year :) :thumbsup:

Have a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,749  
Jim, as I am not a sports fan I will not be watching the game, but to comment on what you stated:

"I just want it to be a good game...."

For what those players and coaches are overpaid, and considering the ticket prices and what a commercial costs the sponsors, it BETTER be a good game. Back when I was younger the Superbowl might have been worth watching, but today they are basically an overhyped and commercial spectacle that I have no use for.
So just to confirm, you don't like sports ? :laughing:

Any time the sports subject comes up you always have something to say about it. I have to agree though, isn't really worth watching.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,750  
-3*C/26*F Just now, and super chilly! I'm expecting to have to get the Deicer out to defrost the windscreen in the car when we go out in 20 minutes.

I hate this weather. Give me back my 25*C/77*F summer I enjoyed so much last year.