Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,531  
View attachment 351880

I just wanted to show everyone that we did have a White Christmas {Morning} here at the Larro Ranchero. Five minutes later when the sun hit the front yard it was all gone though.

Larro
While I like a little white. I do not miss it down here in south TX. But my family had to send me a picture from the latest storm.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,532  
Ron, I see why you go south for the winter. For years my great aunt lived in Idaho in the summer and West Palm Beach in the winter. Her winters down there were warmer than the summers in Idaho.

I heard from my niece out in Denver today. Johnny, her 2 year old, threw a fit this morning when he found out Santa had ate his cookie. He didn't grasp the concept of leaving milk and cookies for Santa. He cried until his cookie was replaced.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #17,534  
18 degrees and calling for snow most of the day, nothing much but it is snow!

/ Good morning!!!! #17,535  
24 this morning high of 46 later today, off to work for this bird today

/ Good morning!!!! #17,536  
10 this morning with a high 14 with a chance of flurries later.I never left the house yesterday have the flu.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,537  
19 degrees going to 39 today, says clear weather but there's a big band of snow headed our way this morning so maybe a little white stuff, or maybe it just
disappears before it gets here.

Deerseeker, sorry you are feeling poorly over Christmas, hope you shake it soon.

I expect I am as many of you, not wanting to eat anything for days. Maybe a little cup of yogurt this morning.

heading to my storage lockers today to fire up the generator and charge batteries on the equipment, golf cart, UTV, tractor, etc.
I'm too lazy to take the batteries out, so a little charge every month or two seems to keep things happy.

/ Good morning!!!! #17,538  
10 this morning with a high 14 with a chance of flurries later.I never left the house yesterday have the flu.

Sorry you are sick hope you feel better soon. Where we are the temps go up and down so much surprised everyone is not sick

/ Good morning!!!! #17,539  
Snowing here with the expected accumulation of 1", temperature at around 26F. heading north this morning to pick up some rear tires for my 1/2 scale replica of a JD H tractor I'm building. Here are a few pics of where I am at so far.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

/ Good morning!!!! #17,540  
Cool tractor! 20 this morning, warming for a few days, then a major arctic outbreak is predicted.