Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #1,781  
25 degrees this morning talking about a cold snap coming our way for the weekend and maybe an inch or two of snow.....

/ Good morning!!!! #1,782  
25F calm w/bright moon morning...heard a rumor may 1" of snow Saturday AM:) than the temps going to drop like a rock for couple days. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #1,783  
33 at 0500 clear now, rained all evening until about 9pm.

We had a "rumor" of snow yesterday. No snow, just a rumor that it MIGHT have been possible.

What a boring winter. I left Portland Oregon and the land of perpetual rain I was born in last century and now it seems to have followed me to VA this year.

Sometimes I hate rain...

On the good side I predict bargains VERY SOON on snow blowers, sleds, and snow boots...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #1,784  
Morning Guys! Sorry I haven't been on recently, I'm sure you've all been very saddened by my lack of presense. Well, I'm back, from outer space, and I'm not turning around because I know I'm always wanted here! Right ? :eek:

Anyway, it is 4*C/39*F and cloudy. Going to be another miserable day. Oh lovely.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,785  
02-09-2012 Currently 37 degrees. Colder weather expected for the next several days. Hope everyone has a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,786  
Morning Guys! Sorry I haven't been on recently, I'm sure you've all been very saddened by my lack of presense. Well, I'm back, from outer space, and I'm not turning around because I know I'm always wanted here! Right ? :eek:

Anyway, it is 4*C/39*F and cloudy. Going to be another miserable day. Oh lovely.

You have not been on recently, huh? Who did you say you were, again? Sorry, your name doesn't quite register....:laughing:

And has anybody noticed that Gizmo2 seems to be missing from this thread also?

21 degrees here, pretty much normal temps for this time of the year. I am going nuts trying to figure out the slow booting problem with our computers, every since our DSL was down for a day, the booting up time has gone from 2-3 minutes to 6-8 minutes...that is just boot up time, getting online takes about the same as it did before, but why so much longer to boot up for no reason?

/ Good morning!!!! #1,787  
Coffee is in Cup. 55 degrees this morning. More rain headed this way with high of 64. Going on a tour of US Border Patrol facility in Brownsville today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,788  
Good morning all. It is 19* with about an inch of snow. Saying it is going to be in the mid teens this weekend - burrrrr. Hope the ground freezes so I can use the tractor this weekend.

JD, you are right, Gizmo seems AWOL lately. Hope he is just busy elsewhere.

/ Good morning!!!! #1,789  
2012-02-09, 0745

22 Degrees and a high of 43 predicted.
Got about 1.5 to 2 inches of snow...not worth plowing. Calling for more this weekend (maybe).

/ Good morning!!!! #1,790  
"32 easy freezy degreezy here" Borrowed that from a DJ on WNOR Norfolk, VA in the mid sixties.:D In the summertime he used to say;"Another typical Tidewater day, 95 degrees, 95% humidity, and the traffic is backed up 95 blocks on Virginia Beach Blvd.! :thumbsup: