/ Good morning!!!! #189,191  
not a good morning
woke up awfully sick, no fever and neg for alligators, but geez,
sweats, chills, diarrhea, constant nausea
back to bed

didn't someone else just have this?
oh well, I rarely get sick, my turn

/ Good morning!!!! #189,192  
Looking4new - good post. I agree, I only buy in person ... and I'm a hard sell to start with.

Many times the scammers claim that "they are listing the item for their sister, mother, uncle ..." and there is only 1 available photo (never the car's interior) but if you need more info, there is an email that they provide for the seller. The seller might actually respond (but it's likely the same scammer). The item for sale, and the scammer's location are NEVER in the same location, inconveniently hours apart --- it's their M O. I tend to give these guys a bit of a run, when I ask them to kindly call me on my preferred line - and then I give them the LOCAL Non-Emergency POLICE line ... oh to be a fly on the wall then, when they try to explain the purpose of their call and the wonderful item that they are selling.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,194  
Good Morning.
It’s 52° and grey outside. No rain, but not particularly inviting either. High of 62 and a chance we might see the sun late in the afternoon.

Yesterday was similar. Didn’t accomplish anything notable, did my time in front of Fusion, read up on plasma cutting consumables, cutting speeds, current and voltages as well as air flows and filtration.

Did some paperwork for the FAA, which is a never ending task, it seems I’ve always got some report or audit to complete, or discover another approval I need to document.

Didn’t get to play music, a couple of my band mates had personal issues to attend to.

Today’s only project is to make room in the shop to store tubs of wife’s alpaca wares. It’s amazing how much space can be found by just organizing.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,196  
Good Morning Mike,

Mike, sorry to hear that ! That’s crazy ! Sounds like you had paradise with all those open hay fields !

Kathleen and I bought the Vermont property right after 911, in that time span to present virtually nothing has changed here ! Although tomorrow who knows !!

Best of luck with the ROW !
Yeah...disappointed it did not show up on the radar a lot earlier. But then 30 minutes up the road it is a different world. What used to be farms is now 1,000's of homes, shopping centers and over 30 data center projects. That project means more than one building. That county has made national news as the "data center capital of the world". One environmental analyst put together a report showing how many buildings those project sites could by zoning amass. In the report they noted one project at a time was presented to the county. No one had realized it was 30 projects until it was too late. Right..../snark. Transparency in government, again.

In any case, the burden to support energy to that county looks like it will come through my neighborhood.

I have become a NIMBY advocate, but reality is such that growth will not stop.

Time to prepare for alternate plans. Maybe we should sell and move into my FIL. That's a riot.
Riptides, don’t give up easy.

It's a done deal. I see it under the power conglomerates web sites. It's a massive "upgrade"....looks like hundreds of millions of dollars. I just need to find out exactly where the new ROW will be. What direction it takes.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,197  
<snip>
I may go tear down some walls on an outbuilding and reclaim the lumber. The "barn" wood will makes its way into the Milk House which has come to a screeching halt work wise. Too much other stuff and noise going on to get back to it.

Hope all have a great w/e. Be safe.

Oh, getting notified from multiple sources now on infrastructure upgrades (substations, lines, ROW's) coming to our area. I need to get detailed info on a new ROW or possible expansion. A 36 mile project to feed a neighboring counties data center needs. If it goes where I think it may go, looks like we will be shopping for a new home. Too bad. There is too much money involved to stop it, like some of my neighbors state they will do. Funny how this stuff gets made public after the fact.
Reads like a "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" project. Any chance it might make your Milk House into a ROW?

/ Good morning!!!! #189,199  
Yeah...disappointed it did not show up on the radar a lot earlier. But then 30 minutes up the road it is a different world. What used to be farms is now 1,000's of homes, shopping centers and over 30 data center projects. That project means more than one building. That county has made national news as the "data center capital of the world". One environmental analyst put together a report showing how many buildings those project sites could by zoning amass. In the report they noted one project at a time was presented to the county. No one had realized it was 30 projects until it was too late. Right..../snark. Transparency in government, again.

In any case, the burden to support energy to that county looks like it will come through my neighborhood.

I have become a NIMBY advocate, but reality is such that growth will not stop.

Time to prepare for alternate plans. Maybe we should sell and move into my FIL. That's a riot.

It's a done deal. I see it under the power conglomerates web sites. It's a massive "upgrade"....looks like hundreds of millions of dollars. I just need to find out exactly where the new ROW will be. What direction it takes.
Rip, Mom had 4 ROW (pipelines) come through her land. Never take the first offer, come back with a high amount, they will reduce it to their limited amount which sometime can be twice as much as their first offer. Make sure you let them know they are reducing the value of the entire parcel of land and you expect to be compensated. Lawyers will want to get involved and get their share but I never used them.

Will it be overhead power lines or a buried line?