Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,751  
Morning all!
Currently 47 going to a sunny 60 degrees.
A little bit of discomfort swallowing this morning after yesterday's endoscopy.
Preliminary results were good. Testing is now pushed off to a three year cycle. Barring any bad results from biopsies testing. Need to stay on my diet and keep going on the meds. Good news for sure!

Nothing completed yesterday as can be expected. Neighbors are coming home this weekend so I need to run up to their house and make sure things are in order. Will put the battery charger on the vehicle so it will be ready.
Might putter in the shop after that. Have two projects going that need final steps completed.

If things can dry out some more I will try to get some yard work done this weekend. Forecast has rain though so will have to see. Wife will be going to a baby shower on Sunday so hopefully it will be nice.

Enough rambling I guess. Time for another coffee!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,752  
56 going to 85. Maybe rain tonight...we need it.

Pretty flowers, Ron.

Lubed the tractor, attached the tiller, and tilled the garden. First time I've peeled off the black landscape cloth in a couple of years. It was about 89F when I reinstalled it...hot. Ready to plant this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,753  
45F mostly cloudy day low 60's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...4 hours at part store afterwards 2 stops for critter food,afternoon some puttering.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,754  
55 high of 87 rain tomorrow we really need it 1.9 in below normal for the year grass dark green not growing much right now. Toro battery needs replaced got part of it loose positive terminal stuck bolt hard to remove with one arm.

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,755  
Good morning, the low is 51 and going to a high of 64°F. Wind E 14 mph. 60% chance of showers.

Got the Dodge back yesterday evening, 2 new calipers, no charge for labour and brake fluid. $138.66 ea + 13% tax = $313.37
A small price to pay for good brakes.
Evidently Dodge calipers are garbage right from brand spanking new. I am going to price out brakes from Summit Racing. I have bought from them before. That will be a next spring job, along with maybe tie rod ends and bearings all the way around. I am done with messing around with stock parts.

Stay safe all

/ Good morning!!!! #189,756  
60 outside this Am, heading to upper 70's.

Had to go round up a loose horse this AM. Not a fun way to start the weekend. Looks like fence work will be the order of the day.

Hope all have a great start to the weekend. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,758  
good morning all
much cooler day in the sixties in clouds.
woke up with a small stomach upset, hope that goes away.
plans for today are just screwing around, with my brother's Corvette.
picking it up at 10am and driving to Lederach to pick up a friend and blast down 309.
I kidded him we would do 109 on 309.
I haven't had a speeding ticket in forty years...
since I intend to return this car without a bruised gnat wing on it,
likely will be driving very conservatively.

made good progress on rv storage, this afternoon hope to work on that engine cover.
also need to tie up the tomatoes.
Burpee order should come in soon, have to figure out where to plant them.

rain is due in on Sat night into Sunday. We could use a good inch of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,759  
Hawley Texas yesterday
downright frightening, if I lived in the middle of this country I would sure want a dedicated
shelter in the basement.
They sell those shelters at Lowes and TSC btw.

tx-tornado-hawley-vpx.jpg