Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #391  
First cup of coffee is poured. 31 degrees this morning. Heading to 43 cloudy degrees. Still working on small projects in the shop.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #392  
SHUCKS, thought I was gonna be the first one to post here today...good morning, guys. 32 degrees right now, spent much of yesterday rebuilding the carb on my Honda ATV and cleaning up my barn workshop. "Puttering around" is one of my favorite rainy day activities. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #393  
South Texas, San Antonio area, 30 degrees with a chill factor to 24. going up to 67. We are still very much in need of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #395  
Wow... 43 in NH now, supposed to get warmer with some rain, but it looks pretty clear (stars) now....

Back to school today after our T-day break. Hopefully, the kids will be calmed down compared to last Tuesday... and then we can get ready for the next round.

Amazing how wound up they get before each holiday. I bet I was never like that....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #396  
56 Degrees!

We have eaten lunch outside in the sunshine for the last 3 days, and maybe today also!

Window in the bedroom was opoen all night the last few nights and it was so warm last night it did not even cool the room off!

Back to work for me this week, I am off of light duty NLT tomorrow if not today. I am still onewinged for many, many things, but I'm functioning far better than a guy with a seriously broken collarbone 19 days ago should be.

Once again I have been Blesed far beyond my value it seems.

MAYBE I will get some time to keep working on the Walnut cleanup today... But that is a big maybe.

Gonna rain for the next few days...

Be well all of you!
David

/ Good morning!!!!
34 here, and the coffee is on!! Gotta bunch of stuff to do today, so I feel good. Amazing weather for Michigan. Usually we are butt deep in snow or mud or both by this time of the year

Just noticed that is supposed to get down to 14 on Friday. I guess it was just too good to last. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #398  
2nd coffee here
62 an rain. thats good my fish in the pond are growing leggs.
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #399  
Morning all. I had the last four days off from the regular job and got a bunch of stuff done that we had planned to do in the Spring. With all this nice weather here it's about to kill me. I think I am going to wear out my BH taking it off and on so many times. Normally I have the snow plow on by now waiting for snow. Well at least the wife isn't saying things like "another wasted day" to me. Strange weather is an understatement.

/ Good morning!!!! #400  
The world is upside down again.:confused2: You Michiganders have warmer temps than we have in Texas. It's 24.1 F with a nice frosty still morning that produced a cover of glistening frost on the grass. The weather guesser last night said our humidity was 12%, like the desert. So, it's cold, dry and still in N. Texas this morning as kids go back to school after the T-day break.