Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,191  
Good afternoon guys, have not been on TBN much the past few days...it's 94 here and because our A/C is on the blink the house interior stays at about 78 degrees and it's quite humid. Don't want to pay a premium for weekend service so will wait until Monday to call. Thankfully I have a trusted family owned small business I can rely on for repairs. All the main rooms have big ceiling fans and although I thought about going out to buy a window A/C all the windows in the house are casement (crank out) type which don't lend themselves to portable A/C installation. I don't know how people in the southern states cope with this type of heat as the norm. Catch you all later on....

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,192  
Well today is the first day of my retirement! After a 43 year career as a Construction Manager I only need to manage my own projects now.

I hope that Monday morning I don't jump in the car and realize half way to work that it's over.

Some sadness, some joy but we will see what the future brings

Congrats!! After I retired, it took a few days before I quit popping up @ 4 am!!! I'd bounce outta bed, head for the bathroom, thinking I was late!! My wife thought it was amusing - later in the day, not so much at 4 am....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,193  
Good evening all. It been over 105 the last three days. Done with work for a while, got the boat ready for the lake. Leave in the morning for the land of little cell hone coverage and less internet :)
TxDon glad you have water and electricity back congrats on getting more pavers done.
Orezok congrats on the retirement! My wife still enjoys having me here after 3 1/2 years of semi retirement (worked 2 1/2 weeks so far this year)
No storms here and NO RAIN :(

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #4,194  
Drinking my first cup of coffee. 60 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 88 with some light clouds. Working on one of our cars yesterday, I backed it into barn on some ramps. This put front end that I was working on out front. Laying down on concrete floor to get at underneath of car my leg were out on front apron. Sun was our strong. Legs hit tools that where laying there. I now have little burn marks on my caves. Treated them last evening. Today is a day off from the project. Do not need anymore burns.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,195  
74 heading to 103. Last night's storm was nothing compared to Friday night...

I need to go to Church and then assist my wife in making sure she and the girls are ready to roll first thing in the morning. They are road-tripping to Cinncinnati area and the Creation Museum and I'm taking the week off to care for animals and tractor & work on my projects.

I hope this works out.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,196  
It is so humid! I am sitting at my desk in the basement, the AC has not realy run since bedtime, but it is cool low 70's I assume in basement, but just sitting here I'm getting sticky...

That is HUMID!

Gonna be a HOT one today...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,197  
07-01-2012 Currently 72 degrees with 102 expected later today. I plan to clean up some more debris left over from the windy weather we received Friday night. We got some more wind last night, but not as bad. I feel sorry for the people in WV, Virginia, DC area and Ohio that had more severe damage. We were lucky in our locale. Best wishes to everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,198  
its going to hot and humid,sounds like a recording.its 55 with temps ending up at 86 today

/ Good morning!!!! #4,199  
Cloud/sun mix today with showers overnight. Going to wax the car and truck today then clean out the large chicken coop. A little quieter around here since we sold :sigh: our two 4 month old doelings :goat:, well you just can't keep them all.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,200  
2012-07-01, 1015

Slept in today...

85 right now but feels hotter. Fortunately, the humidity isn't bad.
Supposed to hit 93 and thunderstorms...well, I hope these storms aren't as bad as the last lot!