Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,711  
Hi guys not on TBN much these days. Finally getting a cool and overcast day instead of bright blinding sunlight and heat. Going to put the FEL on my Deere and get some seat time. YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY !!!! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,712  
I've mia for a couple of days. Played a double header softball games tues, got into a collision at 2nd base. Ok, but a little sore yet. I just don't bounce back like I used too!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,713  
Hi guys not on TBN much these days. Finally getting a cool and overcast day instead of bright blinding sunlight and heat. Going to put the FEL on my Deere and get some seat time. YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY !!!! :thumbsup:

Actually, we thought you were visiting the wee bonnie laddie in Scotland...maybe trying on a kilt, just to see how ye'd look.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,714  
David, hope you get the good call today.

77 and a mix of mostly sun with some cloud. Band saw has been busy cutting lumber, some of it still pretty green, those boards weigh a lot. Still got the chickens and goats on lock down since our 2 cougar visits last week. Will let them out this week end as it’s forecast to be over 90 on both Saturday and Sunday, gets a tad warm in the barn and chicken coop. Have 4 fans in the barn trying to keep things cool, they help but still a few degrees warmer than outside.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,715  
Actually, we thought you were visiting the wee bonnie laddie in Scotland...maybe trying on a kilt, just to see how ye'd look.

Hey guys, I actually have been visiting Roy and checking out his neat-o thong collection...such aromas....there IS a heaven on earth after all....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,716  
Hey guys, I actually have been visiting Roy and checking out his neat-o thong collection...such aromas....there IS a heaven on earth after all....:laughing:

You sorry SOB!!!! You promised you wouldn't tell!!!!!
Now, everyone will wanna come visit.
Bad enuff you drank all my beer...then ya rat me out!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,717  
Just make sure you check there are none missing, I'm a few short after Bill left... Not that I insinuate!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,719  
Don't need heating with all my fur coats I wear, just ask Bill, he tried a few on. Looked rather good on him as it happens.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,720  
Ok so you and Bill or Jack....whatever, were wearing fur coats and thongs....was Roy there? Oh never mind, I don't want to know.