Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,801  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 61 degrees with continuing rain. Heading to 68 with more rain all day. Got over 2" of soaking rain since yesterday morning. Grass is going to start growing again. Not much going on with rain all day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,802  
77 degrees now, supposed to rain later today, think I'm driving car/truck instead of Harley.

For the "commuter car" idea my thinking is a $200 car payment for a used small car, wife wants me to find as close to 40 mpg as possible, and yes, there is insurance and maintenance costs, but I've got PLENTY of those on my truck now so it will wash.

The new job is WAY worth it though, as long as I hit my commission targets I will make approx twice what I'm making now...

It is all goning to work out somehow...

Be well Y'all
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,803  
2012-08-10, 0805

69 and light rain right now. 81 and thunderstorms are predicted.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,804  
Hi guys, rarely visit TBN these days, set up the second new gazebo the past two days as well as enlarging the smaller deck. We have had 1.5 inches of rain the last two days and I have been working outside, need a shower anyway lol.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,805  
Good Morning! A broken record here. (That's an old saying now, I guess I should change with the times and say a defective flash drive.)
79 now going to 102, clear skies. Heading out to run 3.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,806  
Good Morning, guys!! I feel pretty good this am. Need to do some reorg around the farm here, in other words get rid of some junk!! I put my Pat's quick hitch attachments on last night, they work great. Even tho I had my bushog on a dolly, it was still a pia to get hooked up. Now it takes 30 seconds to get the lift arms locked in, no more adjusting one lift arm up or down to get the pin in the hole. Very happy with this, as a budding geezer, (57), I want things to go easy on my old body!!! Have a good one !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,807  
morning, its sunny with with a nice breeze and 56 topping out at 72 today.we had some all day showers yesterday 3/4 in of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,808  
Good Morning, guys!! I feel pretty good this am. Need to do some reorg around the farm here, in other words get rid of some junk!! I put my Pat's quick hitch attachments on last night, they work great. Even tho I had my bushog on a dolly, it was still a pia to get hooked up. Now it takes 30 seconds to get the lift arms locked in, no more adjusting one lift arm up or down to get the pin in the hole. Very happy with this, as a budding geezer, (57), I want things to go easy on my old body!!! Have a good one !!!

I hate to break this to you and will try to be as kind as possible...you already are a geezer and not a budding one....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,809  
79 and sticky as heck, heavy rain missed us about 2 miles to the west, moving north, over 2" in places. I swear it looks we have a rain shield to keep it out. In the last 3 months there have been systems develop west, north, south and east, some get within 1/2 mile of my house and either dissipate or turn and just miss us. Within a mile of my house in every direction there have been rainfalls exceeding 1" in a single event and we have had a total of about .7" in the whole period.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,810  
I see in your sig line, you have a IH 2500A. Is that a backhoe unit? Or a Ag tractor?