Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #481  
2011-12-03, 0936

32 degrees and clear...supposed to hit 50 today, but I doubt it.

/ Good morning!!!! #482  
All day yesterday and last night, we've had a drizzling rain with a few on/off heavy downpours that lasted maybe a couple of minutes. The total rainfall in my gage is about 1/4". However, the wind picked up overnight from the south and this morning it is 55 F as the warm and humid air is drawn up by the low pressure front due to pass through later today. I expect a big rain and thunderstorm event sometime later today.

/ Good morning!!!! #483  
Good morning. WOW, what a restless night. Stayed up way too late, had some very weird dreams, and it's pouring outside, 46 degrees with a chance of snow overnight.

Prime and paint my basement remodel is the order of the day. My nephew was kind enough to pop in yesterday and finished sanding / and orange peeled the drywall. Got me motivated to get things done. Have a blessed day,

Dean

/ Good morning!!!!
33 here, wife and I are going to a belated TG day dinner at my step mothers later tonite...until then I will be in my basement shop, I am repairing and modifying a 6 foot high, 3 foot wide, 16 inch deep oak entertainment center I found at Goodwill, want a small computer hutch for our bedroom.

I was told recently that Goodwill had stopped taking entertainment centers at it's furniture outlets. Folks are going to wall hung flat screen tv's, and don't want the big cabinets anymore. Goodwill can't sell them, and they take up a lot of space. Recycling the wood is a good idea. My neighbor has a nice oak one, might be good parted out for shelves.

/ Good morning!!!! #485  
i just checked the temp here an its a warm 59,with a chance of rain off an on for the weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #486  
All day yesterday and last night, we've had a drizzling rain with a few on/off heavy downpours that lasted maybe a couple of minutes. The total rainfall in my gage is about 1/4". However, the wind picked up overnight from the south and this morning it is 55 F as the warm and humid air is drawn up by the low pressure front due to pass through later today. I expect a big rain and thunderstorm event sometime later today.

Ditto again what Jim said.

/ Good morning!!!! #487  
I was told recently that Goodwill had stopped taking entertainment centers at it's furniture outlets. Folks are going to wall hung flat screen tv's, and don't want the big cabinets anymore. Goodwill can't sell them, and they take up a lot of space. Recycling the wood is a good idea. My neighbor has a nice oak one, might be good parted out for shelves.

Our local Goodwill always has a bunch of them, some cost serious coin when new and are very good quality. Three years ago I got one for $65, gutted the interior and rebuilt and refinished it to have a fully enclosed cabinet for my Pansasonic 50 inch plasma...total cost of the unit and other materials was $140....and about 12 hours of my time.

Attachments

• BB pics 170.jpg
    BB pics 170.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 110
   / Good morning!!!! #488  
Coffee pot is on. 41 degrees this morning. Heading to a high of 49 rainy degrees. Got detoured yesterday. Still helping wife clean and setup for party's.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #489  
28 and clear.

I just drove up the hill to the pasture to check the burn pile from last night's major bonfire.

As I crested the hill I could see a red glow. it was down to a 3' tall pile of coals and embers.

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #490  
Good morning.

Kinda overdid it yesterday, was a fitful night. Not much sleep...but that's ok, Sunday afternoons are perfect for napping (especially since my Chiefs are tanking yet again this year).

Have a quality day!!