Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #50,961  
51F now mid 60's for high.
Got little much needed rain early evening yesterday more today and tomorrow,weather station showing/saying don't be surprise if we got some snow.

Been long week looking forward to weekend.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,962  
61 going to 78 today with showers and a real weather change coming in around dinner time.
Truck to shop this morning for oil change and having them aim my headlights after my encounter with the bear.
Body shop replaced the one headlight and not sure it all got dialed in the way it should, beam pattern looks off.

My next door fireman neighbor said he'd come over this morning to help assemble my DR lawn vac and maybe we can get the muffler on the Massey. I also have to finish patching the driveway today while the warm weather and sunshine is here to dry it out.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,964  
We have some fierce competition going on now as to who has the best looking blue truck.
I think Mostly and RNG both win!
Nice truck Mostly and hope it runs well for you.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,965  
Don, very sorry to hear of your loss.

I agree Finnly's painting adds some happiness to any day.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,966  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 41° with light rain this morning. Heading to 51° with morning rain. Rain gauge show .95" since yesterday. Another day of puttering. Need to start getting things ready for winter trip. Just over 4 weeks until we get back on the road.
Kyle, another great picture from Finnly.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,967  
Don very sorry for your loss

64 and that's the high for the day blustery for tomorrow

/ Good morning!!!! #50,968  
Don, sorry for your loss.
Pine needles are starting to drop, time to get the cyclone rake out get ready to vacuume the yard.

Roy G

/ Good morning!!!! #50,969  
I have had the most grievous job of telling my parents my little brother died suddenly.

Thanks for adding a little sunshine to my day Finnly.

Don, so sad to hear of your family's loss. Our prayers are with you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,970  
Roy, just have a hurricane come through and I promise you no more pine needles.
I got three months on my lawn in one night....personally raked thirty piles of debris.
Needless to say, my new lawn vac will be super helpful; my property is an 8 acre square cutout inside of the total 23 acres of mostly woods.
Surrounded by pine trees. Larro loves that pine straw, bane of my existence. And those giant pine cones don't help the blades either.

just took trash out and a plastic bag with my old diesel fuel hose in it leaked, all down my arm, on my shirt, came in smelling, well, you know,
like diesel. Nothing like the smell of diesel in the morning. Just washing the shirt will stink up the washer...