Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,581  
Good morning all. 55F going to 69F and cloudy. Not sure what is on the agenda today as in-laws still in town, but need to mow.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,582  
2012-10-01, 0925

50 degrees now, high of 70 predicted.

JDGreen227's comment:
About Roy....I gotta wonder if all the accusations he has made about me pilfering his thong collection have anything to do with my issues....laughing:

I considered a humorous but rude, low brow response to this (that would include him and his kilt wearing wee bonnie laddie from Scotland)...but being the classy guy I am, I'll refrain

/ Good morning!!!! #5,583  
Good Morning! A clear Fallish 61 degrees, up to the mid 80's later. Everthing is greening up and growing after the weekend rains. Looks like there will be one more coastal hay cut in Lee County.
Will try to finish the 6 raised bed gardens today.
Ran an hour (5.5 miles) yesterday making run total for September is 78 miles. Lost a week with Roy's cold.
Hopefully, October will be my 100 mile month.

The garden peanuts are just starting to turn yellow and soon will be pulled and dried.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,584  
good morning looks like another nice fall day its 44 getting up to 70 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,586  
Ron, our gate we put up at the lake park has finally been destroyed. It's a crumpled ball of twisted metal. Bob, who lives next to the park and helped us with his tractor, said it happened way back around July 4th. Somebody got very drunk down at the lake and drove their pickup truck through the gate and over those big rocks we put there. He said they really messed up their truck, but got one of their other drunk friends to pull them off the rocks. I have been very surprised the gate lasted this long. Even though it wasn't ever locked, some people just didn't like the sign and gate saying the park is for residents of our sub-division only.

Might be time to get some bigger rocks. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,587  
2012-10-01, 0925

50 degrees now, high of 70 predicted.

JDGreen227's comment:

I considered a humorous but rude, low brow response to this (that would include him and his kilt wearing wee bonnie laddie from Scotland)...but being the classy guy I am, I'll refrain

Roy considers himself CLASSY...wow, a guy who wears a bull horn hat and collects thongs has class...wonders never cease.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,588  
10-02-2012 Currently 63 degrees. High of 71 expected. A heavy downpour of rain woke me up a little early this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,589  
Morning. 4:30 and I'm running late. Little chilly today, but I'm guessing the rain has something to do with. I believe it's 55 and cloudy. After the draught we are slowly catching up. September was the wettest on record and still we are almost 10" below average. Who know may October will make it up. I just dont want to much moisture this winter. The older I get the less I like snow. LOL.
Time to make the doughnuts.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,590  
63 and clear, likely to rain sometime today, got a tiny bit yesterday also.

We snuck out to the State Fair of Virginia for the afternoon and early evening, just barely got back to feed the horses before full dark.

I'm going to have a quiet day of online training today. (Woo Hoo!).

Be well all.
David