Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,252  
I've been keeping in touch with the officr assigned to my case. He doesn't do the check or the adjudication himself, but he's been keeping me up to date on the progress.

2012-11-07, 0510
33 degrees with a high of 39 expected...maybe a bit of snow late today. We're heading to Vermont and it'll probably be late Friday before I'm on TBN again.

Safe Travels Roy.

I knew you had the offer, I meant to say maybe they were finally DONE with the process and you could get a start date.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,253  
41 hear with weather rolling in with rain and a very slight chance of wet snow.

I am more worried now than I have ever been about the future of this country, but I must from now on try to focus strictly on taking care of my family and property (for as long as I am allowed to own it).

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,254  
Back to drinking my morning coffee. 26 degrees with clearing skies. Heading to 46 with lots of sun. The 4 year election campaign is over. My phones, mailbox, email account and internet surfing is going to be much more enjoyable. Don's compass looks great. Drive safe Roy. Going to my mothers today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,256  
Good morning all! A frosty 28* here and clear. Been away for a while and is nice to be back. Have to get out and start vacuuming up the leaves. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,257  
we have fog/overcast this morning with 33 degrees and getting up to 39.we have a dusting of snow on the ground.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,258  
Good morning! 55 up to 80 clear skies. What is that? Our cows don't have horns!
Looking out the window this morning:

Attachments

• horn.jpg
    horn.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 80
   / Good morning!!!! #6,259  
Frosty morning with a high of 48, should see mostly sun today.
One of the sad things about farming. Today the 2 calves I bottled raised when we got them at a few days old are going today after my caring for them the past 13 months, it's never easy. We do them here on the farm so it's less stressful, they only have one bad second.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,260  
Hello all. 46 here now and very mild for this time of year, I just came in from installing the back blade on the tractor and the plow blade on the ATV. Sun really feels good for this day. Only sad thing is that the Dems retained control of the White House....BOOOOO