Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #6,951  
The expensive one will be Golf Kart. Six 8 volt batteries.
Good Morning All.

When I was at my brother's house earlier this week, he said his golf cart would not go even after a charge cycle. I checked the batteries and they were all 12.3 v except for one that read 9.5. I know they should all be replaced at once, but since this is a 48 volt cart with four 12 volt batteries, I may just put in a deep cycle battery I have and let it go for awhile. The cheapest I've found on a set of 4 Trojan T-1275 batteries is around $760 after exchange. I don't need that extra expense at Christmas. I used a little jumper battery to get the cart going so I could put it into his barn. I think I'll charge up my deep cycle and try that during the holidays. If I can get him going for awhile, we'll see how that works out.

Got 0.14 inch of welcome rain yesterday. None is in the forecast for the next week. Temperatures are supposed to be in the mid-upper 60s with a jump up to 71 F on Wednesday. It'll be a good week for Christmas prep. My grandson gets out of school for the holidays on next Tues at noon. I'll have to come up with something to keep him engaged. I have several projects he can help me with.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,952  
32 degrees and the sun is shining. Should be a great weekend going up to 50 tomorrow. Usually there are 50 inches of snow by now not 50 degrees... I'll take it.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,953  
Strong wind and rain today with a high of 5C/41F.
Just came in from bottle feeding the calf and it is windy and wet out there. I’ll go out in about 1 hour when it gets a bit light out and let the chickens out and milk the goats. Not much else planned for today.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,955  
73 degrees, Sunny, just after 3PM. Done work for the day. On my 2nd Hapa, a locally brewed dark ale, from my tap. Life is good.

Still, my thoughts and prayers go out to those poor families in Conn. can't imagine what it must have been like to wake up this morning.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #6,956  
25 degrees this morning and we are all waiting for the snow to start coming down later today then a wintry mix for Monday, showers on Tuesday and rain/snow on Wednesday. Great week ahead LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #6,957  
42 here and cloudy. Might rain today.
After I feed all the critters and go to Church, I'm going to the Gun show with a buddy, looking for a daily carry gun...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #6,958  
Coffee is brewing. 44 degrees with light rain this morning. Heading to 51 with clouds and some rain thoughout the day. Got lucky with the batteries yesterday. Check them with a tester. They were good. Checked ground cable on frame. Had a little corrosion. Cleaned up area and put back together. Every thing is back to working like it should. Back to packing for trip.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #6,960  
Good morning! A line of thunderstorms tumbling through - 62˚.